A/N It's been fun, but...

I'm sorry, but I can't do this anymore...

What's the point in writing a story to a broken group? They don't even collaborate together anymore! 

I mean I will 'help' continue the story for the FUTURE AUTHOR(s).

Yeah that's right, I'm handing over this story to whomever wants it, both in Wattpad and Quotev.

To whoever are the lucky two people who wants to write this story, please msg me. To be able to adopt this story you must:

1) You must give credit to me, the awesome and sexy NinjaShaymin, for starting off the story, (It would be nice if you put it as the first chapter of the story)

2) Unlike me, you must be devoted to this story, and write AT LEAST once a month!

3) Accept that I will also help with developing the story!

4) Be nice to your readers!

5) (I will update this for further notice)

Take note that I am NOT really quitting this story, but simply handing it over to a more mature author so it can be notice (by senpais)! I will help, write, and develop stories for the new author, but you just won't see me as often. You will know it's me cause I USUALLY end my stuff with my chessy, "-NinjaShaymin (NS) Peace Out! Ninja Out!" 

It's been fun, but...

-NinjaShaymin (NS) Peace Out! Ninja Out!