Chapter 2: What the Nether?!

'Where am I?' I thought to myself. I was in a dark place, similar to the void. Every time I tried to turn I'd still only see darkness ahead of me. Every time I tried to move I would only feel like I'm walking in the same place, never moving. When it felt like centuries, when it was really minutes, I finally saw light come to me, it looks like two glowing blocks, much like a glowstone. When it got closer I saw that it looked like a player, but with strange lifeless eyes.

        "I'm glad to see someone else here I was begining to worry," I sighed in relief. The figure stopped and just stared at my (e/c) orbs. After a minute of staring he walked towards me again seeing that he had an enchanted diamond sword. My eyes widened when he got close enough to hit me. He swung the sword to my neck...

I gasped as I wake up, drenched in sweat. 'Who the Nether was that?!?!?!' I asked myself. I look outside to see what time it was 'Half way through the day...' I sighed and looked at my foot. I see that it was bleeding through the bandages.

~Time skip brought to you by MunchingBrotato in a dog suit~

'Should I go to the village?' I needed to go to the village for answers, I was thinking that the villagers knew what the character from my dream was, since they are one of the older mobs in Minecraftia. I got ready, I put on my regular clothes (*Cough*yourskin*Cough*)I had to think of a plan for tomorrows trip, I planned on going next thing in the morning. To get supplies and what not for the long journey.I got out the things I needed and looked outside, it was already nighttime. I sighed and continued working on packing my things. I only had a few more hours of packing left and I heard it's suppose to be a one day trip.

~Time skip because I'm a lazy bundle of sticks :3~ 

When I was done packing the sun started to come up. I went out my door I got out the map. It said for me to go NorthEast from where I was standing at. I walked toward that way. After an hour of walking I saw amazing biomes I haven't seen before and those legendary mushroom biomes my parents told me about. I stopped at a swamp biome and saw a witche's hut. I got out my enchanted bow and an arrow (you went smexy katniss fightang style ;D) I looked around to see if the witch was near here. 'Running erens maybe?' I started walking inside the hut and just saw a cauldron with the water filled up half way and a mushroom in a pot.'Strange, did someon-'                                                                                                                                                         "HALP JASON HALP I'M STARTLED!" "I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO THROW AT HER YOU IDIOT!"I heard the familiar voices, and looked at the directions of where the voices were being heard at.

        "Oh Notch those idiots again..." I peeked outside to see that they were running from the witch plus some zombies. My eye twitched. I readied an arrow and shot two zombies in the head with just one arrow. There was only 4 zombies left plus the witch. I got out another arrow and shot the witch to get her attention. She was still into those idiots. 'Does she feast for dumb idiots like those two' I sweat dropped and just killed the last remaining zombies. It was just the witch left. 'Now how do I approach her without them knowing?' I asked myself I looked at the trees and climbed them and parkoured them. I got close enough to her to hit her with a couple of my arrows. After a while of repeating this step I killed her. I sighed in relief, I looked up at the sky, it was sunset. 'Awww, I wasted most of my time on these morons.' I walked back to the witches hut and added a little stuff to make it look comfortable. I took out my bed and placed it on the floor.        

          "Woah, Jason look it's the witches hut," I heard a voice outside. 'How do I wound up with these idiots?!?!' I rolled my eyes and quickly made a hole big enough for me to escape. I luckily got out in time to not be seen out be noticed. 'Well looks like I won't be sleeping tonight. I sighed and stayed under the hut for a while.

        "Sky don't you notice that this hut is different than all the other huts we've seen in Minecraftia?" I heard the blue suited man say, judging what Sky said a while back he said his name was Jason or something like that.

        "Now that you mention it yeah, you think someone is near here?" I widened my eyes 'I need to get out of here and fast' I looked around and tried to find a spot to hide or run from. I heard them coming to the door way and yelling to see if anyone was near. I quickly got my sword and put my bow on my back. I shuffled quietly to a near by tree and hid behind it. After that I stayed still not wanting to be spotted. I looked toward where the two players were and saw they were heading the oppisite direction of where I was at. 'Yes, now's my chance!' I quickly, but quietly took out my map and started going towards where the village was at.

         The moon was over my head so I had to be extra careful of the hostile mobs spawning. I had my bow out instead of my sword now. After a while I saw a cave I went inside and saw that it had a dead end. 'Perfect~ I can take a small break and maybe a nap.' I smiled at my thought and quickly began to build and camoflouge the place up so no one could fined me. I place my bed down and began to sleep.

 ~3rd person view Dun dun dunnnn~

What she didn't know is that someone was watching her from a far. Someone that was longing to see her, but couldn't from Minecraftia's rules of which he has to follow for a while. This someone was Herobrine...