Chapter 5: Owners, Admins, and Moderators

(A/n: Stripes: Slamacow, Dave the Zombie: White-T, Bart the Enderman: Bow Tie. I'd also like to point out that I will update 1-2 story(stories)/chapter(s) every weekend.)

 As I was reading I came across some interesting things, like how Notch had a brother named, Herobrine. He was sent to control the

underworld, the Nether, but then he got tired of being the lead of the underworld, so he came up to the upperworld, Minecraftia, and made havoc around the world. But Notch, being the God he is, used his powers to stop his brother and isolated him in the Nether in darkness, but with the cost of Notch dying or some players say 'disappeared', but before he died he asked a certain amount of players to rule Minecraftia. 

    Key words: a certain amount of players. The book doesn't say who the players were, all it says is that they were called Owners, Admins and/or Moderators. The Owners, were only three players, likely Jeb, Notch's most trusted comrade and friend, but the other owners was not known that is why players are saying there is only one Owner. The Owner has incredible powers that could almost match Notch's. 

    The Admins, the were three of them, they are unknown, but they are heard to still be alive, they almost have the same powers as owners, but somethings they can't do like  Owners could, it hasn't been seen in action on what they could do since the fight with Herobrine. 

    And now Moderators, or how some players call them, Operators. There is about one to ten of them still alive present. Same with Admins and the Owners, they have not been seen in a long time since fight. They are like Admins, but they do less things on what an Admin could do.

    And the rest of the book tells how Herobrine also made a last stand and cursed the world by adding hostile mobs that could roam at night and some at day, how we are here today and some other boring stuff. I placed the book in my inventory. I got up, I looked out the window. Already night huh? I glanced over at Stripes, White-T, and Bow Tie. Stripes fell asleep on the floor, I'm guessing from boredom, White-T was playing his game console, and Bow Tie was just sitting around, looking scary like he is.

    I got up and walked over to Stripes, and sat down beside his sleeping form. I looked out the window and saw the stars shining bright like diamonds in the sky. It would've looked so peaceful out there if there wasn't any of the hostile mobs, well besides White-T and Bow Tie, they're cool. I smiled to myself. But it came down when I only had one question in mind, "If Notch gave special powers to certain people that were supposed to help and protect this world, Why aren't they doing anything?"

    While you weren't looking White-T and Bow Tie glanced at each other for about a second and back at you. Well Bow Tie did, White-T was playing his game again.

    I was about to fall asleep when I heard something outside explode or something. My eyes widened, "The hail?" I looked out the window and saw something that seemed like it crashed to the ground and made this huge *ss crater. I put on my armor and got my bow out and quickly went outside. Bow Tie and White-T looked at me in a way that said,"Whatcha' doin?" I ignored them and ran out the door.

    I ignored the mobs that were coming and shooting at me and just continued to run towards the direction the the crater. I could see smoke come about a mile away from where I was at right now. I stopped and looked back at the village and a certain house that a couple of friends were in and said quietly, "Stay safe" and began to run towards where the crater was at.

    -Stripes/Slamacow's POV-

    I was sleeping soundly, hoping that I wouldn't have a weird nightmare again with that creepy forest. I mentally shivered, My Notch that was creepy. I continued sleeping until something started to shake me, I opened my eyes sleepily. Probably Dave that needs his game fixed again.

    I looked over at Dave and Bart that were in front of me. I got up and looked at them in a questioning matter. They looked at me not giving me a hint on what they were talki- er I mean signaling me about. I glanced around the room, somethings missing. My eyes widened, I FORGOT TO EAT DINNER!

     Bart tapped me on the shoulder and pointed towards the window, only to see a running figure, wait... Is that Y/n? I took a closer a look and saw that there was smoke coming about a mile away from where we're out right now. Is she planning on heading there by herself? Well if she is, I don't plan on seeing a dead body of the player I saw for one day and pratically almost killed me and hit my balls. I ran towards the door only to see mobs right on the other side of the door, trying to smash through the wooden door. My eyes widened.