A/N PROCRASTINATING AND REAL WORLD STUFF

Aww yes that time a month again, most writers have...

-

-

-

Writer's block...

Yes, yes I know all of you are now saying: (and now a list of boring things this lazy writer wrote)

1) WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER IT FREAKING SAT/SUNDAY UP AN IN HERE >:V

2) BRO, REALLY, YOU SHOULD UPDATE ALREADY

3)DID YOU DIE OR SOMETHING?!? :0

4) Sup (-■_■)

You may pick more than one if you'd like ('3') but back on the dot people call the "point"

Writer's block, I bet most of you readers that are reading these words that were ment to be read with a reading mouth of a non real literate reader that does not read real books that have been more tiny based stories off of other things called animes, fandoms etc..., called fanfictions that over do real books from real professionals, have written books that were ment for us, as in YOUR readers, have had horrific monsters, called Writer's block every now and then...

And there is a few more reasons why I haven't been updating this story lately and just posting small oneshots and drabbles and what not: (and now here are more list of things this procrastinating writer is listing)

1) PROCRASTINATING

2)Sh*t happens

3) School

4) Lazy

5) I can't think of anything else to do for the story (again, Writer's friggin SHADED IN 3 DIMENSIONAL BLOCK, HERE I'LL GIVE YOU A 2D PICTURE IF I HAVE TO --> ■)

6) I will likely be joining clubs at school cause I need to go outside every now and then instead of looking at my laptop/phone to light up saying "A new update" from whomever! It especially mitches me off when THEY DON'T UPDATE THE DAY THEY SAY NEED TO UPDATE (*cough* Iknowi'mahypocrite *cough* *cough*)

8) I HAVE A LIFE SURPRISINGLY! (°O°)

7) Me and my sister were planning on doing a new series with the fandom... *Insert dramatic pause here*

CREEPYPASTA

We haven't thought of a title yet sooooo... yeah, but that also means my "Blocky Heart" story MIGHT (notice me senpai that I said might >_>) be on hold or MAYBE (notice me onee chan that I said maybe) even be dis continued.

I know I'm a pathetic excuse for a writer...

   (dramatic speech music)

BUT MAY NOT THE DEATH BONQUIQUI AND GAYLORDSTEAMBATH AND ANDREW HUSSIE TRY TO BRING ME DOWN FROM THE HORRID WITS OF BLOCKISH, TROLLING, AND WEIRD NAMED DOOM, TRY TO MAKE ME QUIT MY FIRST EVER FANFIC SERIES!!!! ¿(,ò^ó,)z

So to summarize it all I had Writer's block and so I started procrastinating ans doing my things in the real world....