Chapter 10: He looks like a Mage or Sorcerer or Some Sh*t!

(NOTICE ME NOTE: PLEASE READ THE A/N!)

(Group Juan: Jerome, Ty, Sky, and Mitch)

(Group twoo: Jason, Steven, and his cute mob friends)

-Group One's POV-

They all gazed up at the semi-god in disbelief. Holy sh*t... Sky frowned, taking a step forward.

"WHAT'S YOUR DEAL GOING AROUND SAYING WE'RE FEMALE DOGS?! DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M A FU-" Instantly, Jerome and Mitch pulled him back, covering the tanned man's mouth.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED?!" Mitch whispered loudly at the obnoxious man.

"Maybe..." Sky shrugged his shoulders. He glared back at the eyeless god. He put up two fingers pointing right in front of his eyes, and then pointing them to Herobrine's. "I got my eyes on you..."

He laughed evilly, "You're all foolish." He picked up the girl, (Y/N), who was from arms reach. "I will be taking her with me now." The god picked her up by the hair, and placing her on her shoulders.

The fury beast right next to Mitch stood up straight, "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH HER?!"

"You idiots have been walking around with one of the Owners of this server and haven't known?!" He face palmed, while he muttered, "Truly dumb..."

Ty tilted his head, "She's one of the Owners?!" Herobrine nodded, the others gasped in disbelief. "She didn't show signs of acting like a super saiyan god though."

"That is clearly what I planned ahead of time." He looked at the sun[1], "Oh would you look at the time? Sorry to stop the party so early, but I must leave." Jerome rose his brow, ahead of time?[2]

Mitch took his bow out from his inventory, "YOU'RE NOT LEAVING WITHOUT THE LADY, SIR!" He took an arrow out and shot Katniss Everdeen style. Being the god he is, he avoided the arrows with no sweat. Sensing the area too quiet he looked at the trio... Wait, there was four of the-

"F*CK YOU, NO-EYED B*TCH!" He turned around, seeing the tanned-idiot jumping at him with an iron sword. Herobrine quickly jumped out of the way, kicking him in the process. "Sh*t!" Sky cursed out loud.

Herobrine had small, red particles coming out of his hand. Ty glared, Cr*p he's starting a spell... Herobrine laughed as he saw his expression change, "I'm either rusty, or you guys are just really good at fighting. BUT I WILL LET THIS SPELL DECIDE!"

He immediately let the, now huge, red orb hit the ruins under him. A bright light took over their surroundings. They covered their eyes as the red light go even brighter. A couple seconds later, the bright light was gone. Along with (Y/N)...

-Let's see how Group Two is doing shall we? .w.-

(This is after the giant *ss red orb)

Jason quickly flew up to get a better view. He squinted, trying to look for (Y/N), "What the hail was that?" Steven popped up right behind him, along with his mob friends.

Just then, a purple light beamed from the sky, much like a beacons light. The sky started to turn grey, the atmosphere turning gloomy. Steven took notice of about ten Nether stars shooting in separate directions. It looked beautiful, it was like watching shooting stars at night.
His trance was soon stopped by Jason talking. "Hello? You there, buddy? We should probably go check on the others..."

He stared at him for second, before nodding his head and signaling Bart to teleport him down where the others were at. The Enderman did as told. Also grabbing Dave who was busy playing his usual game console.

Jason didn't really need to because he got them cool *ss jet packs. Said name flew down, landing right next to the trio as the respawned.

"Owww...." Jason looked to the side and saw the first group scattered around. "That *sshole..."

"Aww sheeeet... He took (Y/N)!" Sky pointed out.

"NO DUH! DOES IT LOOK LIKE HER BODY IS PHYSICALLY HERE?!" Jerome yelled.

Sky had a deadpanned face, "Right, wait... JASON! STEVEN! AND HIS MOB FRIENDS! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

"Never mind that, we have to find a way to get (Y/N) back..." Jason said as he help Sky up. Mitch looked around and quickly recognized the enchanted book the young girl usually held close. He quickly got up and walked over to it, swiping out all the debris on it.

The title saying "The Origins of Notch and Herobrine." Sticky notes could be seen on the side of the books, most likely to act like book marks. One-Three words could be seen on each sticky note. One caught his interest. "Owners, Admins, Mods/Ops"

He would have continued reading if he wasn't stopped by a new found voice. "What have you done?!"

They all turned towards the male voice. He had a purple hood on, connected to it was a grey robe with a red creeper face in the middle. This guy look like a mage or a sorcerer or some sh*t...

[1]: In this fanfiction, he can't really stay in the sun for long.

[2]: (Only a note for me) NS, use your brain for once and remember this part, ty.

(A/N: Let's see... It's been about five months since I updated. Ninja, you lazy, procrastinating b*stard... And now I'm about to tell you that I'm gonna writing a fanfiction. It's a friggin' Akatsuki one. Yes, indeed...

An Akatsuki x Reader one.... Mhmmm, yes indeed. Pfft, no I'm certainly not trying to act fancy to act funny and lighten the mood.
Anyways, that probably means I might have even slower updates 'cause I want to write three fanfictions at once which is probably a bad idea, but whatevah...

Will edit later...)

-NinjaShaymin (NS) Peace Out! Ninja Out!