Facetime (2)

Um this was in my drafts for 104839-02 years and yeah me no like but its getting published😭

; Melo

"Get back with Ashley. She way badder and she's already use to the lifestyle it's not gone phase her." Lonzo added.

I rolled my eyes not really caring to respond to the bullshit I just heard. There was no point in trying to prove anything to them. They not me and they not in our relationship. I don't care what they have to say, Nia is different and she always has been.

Moments later I heard the end tone of the FaceTime. "Oh shìt you think she heard me?"

"Why the fuck you so concerned bout her now." I shook my head grabbing my phone trying to call her back but the call wouldn't connect. I pulled my lips in my mouth texting her waiting for the message to deliver but it wasn't going through.

"Fuck Lonzo." I yelled. "I think she blocked me." I frowned turning towards him. 

Why did he have to open his ugly ass mouth?

"Chill her phone probably died." Gelo shrugged it off. "Shit hopefully you are blocked and you can move on bout your business." He laughed dapping Zo up.

"Get the fuck out bruh." I growled throwing the closest thing I could grab.

"Big ass baby." Gelo laughed slamming my door behind him.

I sighed laying on my back staring at my ceiling letting the rush of emotions take over my mind. "Come on babe, answer." I pleaded desperately as I picked up my phone trying to call her once more, but again it declined instantly, making me sigh.

Grabbing my keys and slipping on some slides and a hoodie I made my way, to my Lamborghini.

I parked on the side of her street so her parents wouldn't see my car. Slipping out, I made my way to the back of her house where the balcony to her room was. Even though her curtains covered her door I could see her LED lights were still on, so that had to mean she was up.

Looking around on the ground, I noticed pine cones had fallen off the trees onto the ground. Picking one up I decided to throw them one after another at her door before she finally peeked out her curtains.

She cracked the door open peeking her head out, and squinting making me chuckle. My baby blind ass, was so cute.

"Come talk to me." I semi yelled and motioned for her to come down. She closed her door, but soon reopened it with a jacket on and her glasses. "How am I supposed to get down?" 

I shrugged my shoulders, "Just jump." She scoffed before reaching back for her door. "You lost yo damn mind." I could hear her say, making me chuckle. "No, baby just jump and I'll catch you." I walked closer to the balcony holding my arms up. She sighed reluctantly but eventually climbed over the balcony rail and jumping. 

I guess I miss calculated my strength because we both ended up on the ground groaning in pain. "Melo I hate you." she growled, but I know she didn't mean it. It was just the pain talking. "You know you love me." I chuckled brushing the grass off her face. 

"Come on nerd." I got up grabbing her hand guiding her to the car. 

Once we got in my car and the lights were on, I noticed her eyes were red and puffy. It was obvious she had been crying and that shit broke me. "Babe, im sorry."

"About what?" she spoke below a whisper, turning her gaze from me and out the window. "What zo and gelo said." 

"Mmmm." she hummed not saying anything more. "You don't believe me or something?"

"No, I actually don't." she shrugged still not making eye contact with me. "Why?" 

"Because, you should've stood up for me, but you didn't." She finally turned her head towards me allowing me to see the several stream of tears that were falling from her eyes rapidly. "You just let them talk shit about me, you didn't defend me, nor did you even put down the thought of being with that bitch." She spat. 

"But,-"

"I'm not finished yet." She raised her voice to me, instantly making me quiet. "Your silence spoke 1000 words LaMelo. You deep down feel like i'm not good enough for you... and maybe Im not." 

No quicker then when she finished her sentence, she made her way out the car running towards her house. Eventually after multiple attempts to call her back, I gave up hopping back in my car, resting my forehead on the steering wheel, sighing in defeat.