iSpy (3) | Explicit

It's kinda vulgar 🥴

"Then show me." Victoria dared with a smirk, surprising Gelo. Part of him wanted to fuck the shit out of her fine ass, but the other half knew he shouldn't. What would that shit look like fucking the enemy? Especially one that tried to off his brother.

"Nah, you couldn't handle it." Shaking his head nonchalantly avoiding her gaze.

"Knew you was cap." She shrugged. "You look like ya game weak anyway." She laughed, cocking her head to the side trying to catch his gaze. She knew he was trying to resist him, but there was no way he could.

"You know you doing a lot of shit talking for somebody who tied up." Gelo spoke while walking around her. He stopped once he got behind the chair, leaning down, bringing his lips centimeters from her ear.

"I could really do whatever I wanted to you right now. And you couldn't do shit about it but take it." He whispered, making Victoria shiver from his breath tickling her ear.

"Then do it." She challenged. "Show me how you can make my body work in ways I didn't know was possible." She pleaded almost in a moan, turning Gelo even more on than he already was. He could feel himself growing harder with each second of anticipation thinking about what he was gonna do to her. All the hesitation he had a few seconds before had left his mind, he couldn't control himself.

Liangelo walked back in front of her snaking his hand around her neck, squeezing it ever so slightly, making her lightly gasp from shock. He snuck his thumb in her mouth. "If we do this you gotta be quiet. Can you do my that for me?" He stared into her lustful eyes, smirking as she nodded quietly staring back as if she was in a trance.

"Good girl." He stepped back grabbing the waistband of his sweatpants. "Wait aren't you gonna untie me?"

He chuckled, "fuck no. You thought you was gonna get loose that easy?" His boxers and sweats dropped to the grown and so did Victoria's mouth once her eyes saw the size of him. He was definitely the biggest she'd ever seen, there was no way all of that was going to fit in her, she thought.

Her heart raced and breathing hitched once he grabbed her head guiding her mouth on to him.

"You know how to give head right baby girl?" "Mmmhmmm." She hummed against him sending vibrations of pleasure pulsing through his body. "Oh shit." He bit his lip watching her bob her head back and forth. The spit dripping out her mouth and down her chin, the way she took him in her throat fully not even gagging, and how she stared him in his eyes all while doing so, was enough to make a bitch ass nigga buss instantly.

But Gelo wasn't no bitch.

Pulling himself out of her mouth he ripped the duct tape from around her body but kept her arms tied. He pushed her against a table, kissing her body, while his hands roamed under her t-shirt and gently pinched at her erect nipples.

Victoria's head flew back feeling Gelo's warm wet tongue circle and flick at the sensitive area. She couldn't help but beg for more the feeling of wanting more was becoming unbearable. She needed him inside her. "please."

"Please what?" He nibbled at her nipples, sucking on them giving them both the attention they deserved. "Please daddy, please fuck me." He smiled, liking the sound of that.

Ignoring her pleading, but continuing the tour of her body his hands found the hem of her jeans, aggressively unbuttoning them (hehe idk why that's so funny imagine somebody aggressively unbuttoning some 😂😂😂) yanking them down and letting them fall to her ankles.

"How you know red was my favorite color?" He smirked looking down at the lacy red thong barely holding in the puddle between her legs. Victoria felt butterflies in her stomach watching him admire her body, as he pulled the thong slowly down her legs. His eyes were glued on her pussy and he licked his lips as if he was ready to devour her.

He smirked meeting her gaze before roughly turning her around and bending her over the table. "Ow." She squealed as her head was pushed against the surface. "Shut the fuck up." He growled smacking her ass making her yelp.

"I thought I told you to be quiet." He pulled her hair with one hand, sneaking his free hand between her legs. "You gone be quiet? Or do I gotta stop." He leaned over in her ear, rubbing her core back and forth and in circles, before dipping a single finger inside her.

"Mmm don't stop." "That's what I thought", he spoke before letting go of her hair and removing his finger from inside her. He cupped her ass, spreading her legs, and slowly inserting himself into her wet and sticky warmness.

"Fuck." He hissed hearing her gasp once he was fully inside of her. He loved the sound of her moans and wanted to make her scream his name. Slowly he thrusted inside of her allowing her to adjust to his size, but began to speed his pace as her whimpers grew. "yesss, oh fuck!" Victoria cursed out feeling her walls tighten around him as he hit different spots and angles with each stroke sending her into ecstasy over and over and over again.

"Why are you so wet for me?" He breathed out, reaching around her rubbing her clit, while still stroking inside of her. "Y-you feel so good daddy."

Victoria balled her hands into fists since she couldn't grab anything as she tried to fight the screams of pleasure that wanted to escape her mouth so badly. She couldn't believe how good he was making her feel she hated to admit it, but he did know a thing or two.

Gelo felt her walls pulsate against him and his body tense, signaling that she was close to cumming and he was too. "I want you to cum for me." He growled lowly. "Cum all over my dick." His strokes became sloppier and their moans both became louder, until gunshots rang out through the building making them both freeze in fear.

-
gunshots rang out the building......shot up the club? Double entendre maybe? Lemme call nicki let her kno i got bars for her rn.