7 Minutes In Heaven | explicit

Skylar

Skylar

Gia

"Sky, I don't even know these folks

"Sky, I don't even know these folks. How you know they just gone want me up in they house?" The southern belle in me wasn't feeling being in somebodies house without being personally invited. That shit is just rude.

I followed closely behind my cousin to the door of a nice ass mansion. It was my first time staying with my cousin (damn near sister) since she moved to California and she's been dragging my ass around on crazy adventures all week. And it was only Thursday!

She knocked on the door and rang the doorbell before turning towards me looking a little irritated. "Girl it's a fucking kickback, and you my people so they're gonna be cool bout it."

I rolled my eyes, I didn't know who she was cussin at. Like I won't have her on this floor.

The door swung open and to my surprise a Hispanic boy greeted us with a red solo cup in his hand.

"SKYLAAAAR." He yelled. "Hey Ant." She hugged him, before walking in and I awkwardly followed behind. "Whose your friend?" He spoke referring to me like I wasn't even there.

"That's my cousin Gia."

He lead us through the house and into the kitchen and living where around 15 more people were posted up, drinking. It was a cool little vibe, some people were playing drinking games while others just listened to the music that was playing through the speakers.

"Is that sky?" A darkskin boy that was in the room yelled walking up to skylar and hugging her. My eyebrows rose and my mouth dropped as they leaned in to kiss each other.

Sis never spoke bout no nigga before. Harpo who this man?

"Oh Eli, this is my cousin Giavanni." He nodded a friendly wassup asking me a couple questions to be friendly and shit before returning his attention back to my cousin.

I didn't mind though, even though I didn't know anyone here I was gonna make the most of this free liquor. I picked up the bottles reading them: Don Julio, 1942, Jose Cuervo, Patron. They were going up.