Titties!

With Melo being back in California we decided that we should have a date day. Just me and him doing date shit. It was his way of "making it up to me". We were currently walking to our favorite restaurant on the boardwalk. We were getting stopped every 30 seconds by fans asking to take pictures with Lamelo. At first it was cute, but now it's getting outta hand. One bitch had the nerve to TELL not ask but TELL me to take their picture, and Melo didn't even say anything!

"Fix your face." He playfully pushed my face to the side. I didn't even realize you could see how I felt. "If you don't want me to take pictures with fans anymore, just say so. I'll stop."

"No, it's okay." Intertwining my hand in his, I lied. Lamelo loved the attention. Who was I to not let him bask in the fame he earned? I didn't want to be that type of girlfriend.

"You sure? You know I can tell when you're lying, right?" He looked down at me. "Yes baby, I'm sure." I smiled reassuring him. He just chuckled leaving it alone.

We arrived at the host stand, before being escorted to a booth beside an open window. From the window you should see, hear, and smell the beach. The rhythm of the waves crashing was a nice balance to the kinda loud restaurant.

"What's Australia like?"

"It's aight." He played with the straw in his water. "Ion think you'd like it tho. They got big ass spiders."
His hands came together forming a shape. I shivered at the thought. I've seen the shit Australia had and I was not fucking with it in the slightest bit, that's why I was never pressed to go visit.

"Yeah, but you should come visit. Stay with me for a couple weeks.." he trailed off. "Or months." He grinned staring at me from across the table. It was cute to see him lighten up thinking about me staying with him.

"I'll th-."

I was interrupted by a shrieking woman at our table. "Oh my God! You're Lamelo Ball!" She was Asian petite frame, really pretty. Her boobs nearly fell out of her thin tank top concealing them. I rolled my eyes internally, sipping the water from my straw, and grabbing my phone.

We couldn't even go 20 minutes with it just being us?

"Can I please have a picture?" She leaned over the table. Was this bitch trying to push her boobs in my mans face? In front of me and my salad? (If you don't get this reference then ur trash.) I watched Lamelo to see if his eyes would wonder. He was indeed a titty man.

Luckily for them both, his eyes didn't wonder. Cause if they did, Lord knows I would've turned this bitch inside out!

"I'd love to, but I'm kinda in the middle of something." He gestured his hands towards me. She looked at me blankly, and I flashed a smile waving my fingers.

"Oh, sorry." She walked off to wherever she came from.

Stupid bitch.

"Babe, you're making that face again." He kicked my leg lightly.

"Oh, my fault. Just thinking." I replaced the displeased look on my face with a fake smile.

"About?"

I bit the side of my cheek thinking about whether or not I wanted to bring it up.

"About how she was trying to shove her titties all in your face right in front of me."

"That's what she was doing?" He laughed. "I thought something was wrong with her."

I rolled my eyes. Boys are so oblivious.

"The only titties I'm worried bout are those over there." He spoke with his eyes laid on to my chest.

LaMelo Ball Imagines
✗ Comment, vote, and follow me ✗
I did not know what to name this😂 ❤️