Feeling Like YaYa in this Mayweather

"Bitch, did you see that?!" I yelled at my bestfriend while looking through the binoculars. "No, let me see." She snatched the binoculars from my hand, popping her gum with each chew.

We were hiding behind a bush at this park watching Melo. My best friend had been suspecting he was cheating on me because he had been acting different. You know, dodging calls, always busy, never really had time for me any more.

Of course at first I didn't want to believe her, but his location would always be at this same house. I know for a fact none of his friends stayed at.

"Lo siento mami. It's official Lamelo Ball is a cheater." She pulled the binoculars from her eyes, rubbing my arm in a comforting manner.

I didn't need to use the binoculars to see that he was kissing another girl. My heart hurt a little bit, but I surprisingly wasn't as sad as I thought I would be. I was more angry than anything. How could he let these months we spent together go to waste. Especially on a girl that couldn't even step foot next to me. Shaking my head I laughed looking down into my purse grabbing my pocket knife. "Oo we stabbing bitches?" Stephanie reached into her purse grabbing her taser.

I laughed, I loved my best friend she matched my crazy.

Moving from behind the bush I walked up to my cheating ass boyfriend, and his mutt. Tapping on his shoulder, then walking in front of him I held my weapon behind my back.

Steph, walked up next to me shaking her head cursing in Spanish. Melo rolled his eyes at her turning his attention back to me.

"Fuck." He mumbled pulling his arm from around the girl, and pulling his hand to his forehead.

"8 months." I shook my head tucking my lips in my mouth. I stared at Melo in his face, while he stared back with a sadden expression. Was he sad because he knew he was finna lose me? Or was he just sad he got caught?

"Look Mel, I'm sorry." He blurted out. "She don't mean shit to me." He stood up.

"That's not what you said last night when you were knee deep in this pussy." The dog barked.

"Knee deep?" Stephanie scoffed surprised. "You gotta shoot him, Melissa. If you don't I will." She looked down in her purse moving things around.

"I gave you 8 months of my life just for you to cheat on me with..." I looked at ol girl laughing. She looked oddly similar to me but she could never be the real thing. "A Payless version of me!"

"Don't get beat up bitch." Scooby doo yelled.

"I hope the fuck you do." I yelled. "I'm feeling like YaYa in this Mayweather, bitch." I pulled the knife from behind my back, waving it around. "And trust, I won't stop til a bitch dead."

"Melissa put the knife down!" Melo yelled, before my mind went blank.

I looked at the detective, smiling. "That's all I can remember."

I just be pulling shit out my ass🤣 idk wtf this is
-xoxo, Retro