Seeing Green 3 | Jalens Version

- 𝚂𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 -

Melo smiled down at his phone seeing Dime's name flash across the screen wanting to FaceTime. He let it ring a couple more seconds before sliding his thumb across the accept button, he didn't wanna seem too thirsty. "I'm guessing you got my Valentine's Day gifts." Melo smiled twisting a curl around his finger. He admired her pretty face, she was laid back on a bed with her eyes barely open. He didn't think much of it, he just figured she was just tired and jet lagged.

"yyeeaah I did, b-but Melo you've got to fuckin chill." Diamond ranted and stuttered, confusing Melo. They were just on good terms what the fuck happened and why was she talking like that. Melo eyebrows rose, "Dee why you acting like that?"

"N-Nothing." her eyes rolled back and she dropped the phone to the side of her. "Dime?"

"She don't fucking want you anymore bum ass nigga." Jalen's voice sounded in the background, causing Melo to grow irritated. "Fuck you doing with that nigga? I thought y'all was done."

"Thought wrong bitch." Jalen took the phone from Diamond's hand, allowing his face to appear on the screen "Oooo Jalen." Diamond moaned in the background. "You wanna see how pretty she look moaning my name?" Jalen flipped the camera around so Melo could see him stroking inside her, and watch the faces she made as he sent waves of pleasure through her whole body. He laughed looking at Melo's displeased face before ending the FaceTime and throwing her phone on the couch next to the bed in the hotel room.

A while back, for Valentine's Weekend Jalen planned a surprise baecation for the both of them. Although they got in a little argument and let words get the best of them, that didn't mean their feelings for each other disappeared in a week and Jalen still wanted the mother of his unborn child to feel special.

The trip was going well until Dime came across a post Ana made wearing Melo's clothing brand. She couldn't help, but be petty and post the picture she took with the gifts Melo sent her for Valentine's Day. Initially she had no intentions on posting it, because she and Jalen made up, but she couldn't help herself. She wanted Ana to know even when she wasn't officially with Melo she would always be his number one. Of course she did this with clouded judgment and didn't stop to consider how Jalen would feel about it. Jalen couldn't wrap his head around why she cared so much about Ana if she was with him and not Melo, but she assured him it was just 'payback on the side ho', whatever that fucking means.

But Jalen wasn't feeling that, she was supposed to cut all ties and not entertain that nigga, so her punishment was the FaceTime call. He wanted to make sure that Melo didn't get the wrong impression and knew that Diamond was still his girl.

"Mmm you happy now?" Dime playfully rolled her eyes after Jalen flopped next to her on the bed. She watched his chest heave up and down catching his breath from his climax, while he looked towards the ceiling as if he was looking for an answer to her question.

The truth was Jalen really loved and adored Diamond. He wanted to give her the world, and everything in it. But, it almost seemed as if he was taking her genuine love for granted. It almost seemed as if she was a fan of that toxic love shit no matter how much she tried to convince him that she hated it. He wanted to be with someone that undeniably wanted to be with him, and didn't go back and forth between him and their ex. But then again, they were going to have a family soon, he couldn't just give up on his family like that. It wouldn't be fair to his son or him because he still did love her.

"Bubba." Dime caressed the side of his face, turning his head so they could make eye contact. "Is something wrong?"

He chewed on his lip trying to decide if he wanted to tell her the truth, but he shook his placing a kiss on her forehead and then lips. "Nothing's wrong." He chuckled softly reassuring her.

- 𝚂𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 -