I hate you & elevators too

"I don't see why I have to go, if he's going to be there." Kiyah protested in the passenger seat of her sisters Mercedes G-Class. "You know I don't like the nigga."

"Please shut up, you're starting to blow me with this pissy ass attitude." Evoni glanced from the road over at her little sister. "LaMelo isn't that bad, and today isn't about you it's about Keisha and you know she would want both of you there!"

"Yeah, Aight." A scoff escaped Kiyah's throat as she rolled her eyes slouching in her seat. She couldn't fathom why she would say LaMelo wasn't that bad after what he did to her.

As she looked out the tinted window her mind wandered off thinking about the first time she unfortunately, met LaMelo.

They were at one of LiAngelo's practices, they had stopped by to drop him off some food while they were in the area since Evoni couldn't resist doing that wifey shit. The girl was in whipped and in love.

Ugh gag.

The bitch a.k.a Melo walked in like he owned the damn place, ignoring everyone, or talking to them like they were beneath him, since most of them were g league players.

He fucked around and said some slick shit to Evoni acting like she was a groupie, but that didn't fly with Kiyah of course. Being the polar opposite of her big sister, she was never one to hold her tongue, so she let him know about himself. Til this day that was the most heated argument she'd ever been in.

The car came to a stop inside of Evoni's condo building garage. Standing outside waiting for the two to arrive was none other than LiAngelo and his little brother LaMelo.

"Hey baby." Gelo walked up to Evoni, placing a kiss on her lips before pulling Kiyah into a small hug. "Wassup Ki."

"Hey." Looking over her shoulder, Melo was leaned against the car scrolling away uninterestedly on his phone. He didn't event try to acknowledge the two women's presence.

"Oh, the pizza's are here!" Evoni yelled, tossing her key fob to Kiyah. "Why are you giving these to me?"

"Can you guys go grab them while we finish unloading the car?" She smiled sweetly, and with pleading eyes begging Kiyah to not protest.

"Why she can't get em herself?" Melo grumbled, shooting daggers at Kiyah. He still wasn't over their past altercation either. "Nigga, just go." Gelo waved him off.

Heading towards the elevator with Mr.Bitch hot on her trail, she quickly walked onto the elevator pressing on the lobby button. The elevator had reflective walls that mimicked mirrors, so she could see Melo burning a whole in the side of her face.

"Why are staring?" She folded her arms, across her chest. "You got a problem?"

"Why you always got a attitude? That shit not cute." He shook his head, rolling his eyes.

"Because I don't like you, never have, never will." Kiyahs words dripped off her tongue, stinging like venom. Melo twisted his lips in disdain, he wasn't used to women not falling over him, let alone not liking him.

"I don't like you either, so we're even." He shrugged pretending not to be phased. "You don't have a reason not to like me." Her neck swiveled side to side.

He chuckled watching her attitude rise, "so what?" "So, that's not how shit works. You can't just not like me just because. You're the one whose been a bitch from the jump, we could prolly be cool if you wasn't such a princess." Her eyes eyed him up and down, before making a stank face.

"Bi—." Melo started but quickly stopped talking as Kiyah screamed and then fell into LaMelo's arms. The elevator dropped quickly, then stopped, making an alarm sound.

"Oh my God." Kiyah froze feeling the elevator stop moving. Her eyes met Melo, who too was slightly paralyzed with fear.

Pulling away from her enemy, her chest began to heave up and down rapidly, and she felt the all too familiar tremble run through her veins. She was having an anxiety attack.

She began gasping for air, all while breathing it in rapidly.

"Um, um, um." Melo panicked holding his arms to his head like that Regina Hall meme as he watched her freak out.

" Melo panicked holding his arms to his head like that Regina Hall meme as he watched her freak out

Meanwhile back in the condo,

"How long until you think they kill each other?"

"I give it... 30 seconds max."

Evoni's phone rang again. "One of yo little boyfriends blowing yo shit up?" Gelo joked, as he blew into a pink balloon.

"Shut up G." She laughed walking to her phone that laid on the kitchen island.

"Hello?" Placing the phone on speaker, she continued to hang streamers across the room. "Uh, yeah this is papa johns, I still have your pizzas out here."

Gelo's eyes met hers blah blah blah. Y'all get the picture lmfao.

"Okay, thank you we'll be right down." She ran towards her phone, searching for Kiyahs shared location. "It says she's here?? Why hasn't she made it down to get the pizzas yet?"

The two walked out of the condo together, waiting in front of the elevator. Evoni paced, chewing on her bottom lip. What if something happened to the two? Melo was famous, somebody could've easy robbed his scrawny ass and took Kiyah with them too.

"Melo's phone is going straight to voicemail." Gelo, sighed worriedly.

"Damn this elevator is taking forever!" Evoni sighed pressing the button repeatedly as if it was gonna make it come faster.

"Wait... Ion think the elevator moved. It's been on the 10th floor since I pressed the shit." He grabbed Evoni's arm to stop her from pressing shit and his index finger pointed up at the panel.

"Oh shit... Does that mean?"

"They're stuck on the elevator... together."