Scared pt.1

"1,2,3 and 4, 5,6,7,8." We all chanted to the choreography we just learned practicing for the first game opener.

"Okay, I think that's enough practicing for today, yeah?" Our dance couch spoke. "Good job ladies see you in TWO days." She emphasized as dancers scrambled around and packed their things.

"You ready to go ____?" Marissa the Captain asked hoisting her gym bag over her shoulder. "I think I'm going to stay behind for a while and practice some more." I smiled and she waved at me before heading out of the dance room, leaving only me in the room.

I was a dancer for the Illawarra Hawks and I wanted to perfect this number not only because I'm a perfectionist but especially since I was the featured dancer this week.

It had to be around 11pm before I finally finished, walking out of the dance room into the stadium.

Walking out the stadium it was really dark and kinda creepy.

I've never been out this late by myself so I pulled out my phone to call my best friend Laila, but before I could someone grabbed me causing me to instantly scream. However, my attacker let me go and started laughing.

"Lamelo what the fuck!" I stamped my feet onto the ground. That bullshit was not fucking funny, black girls are going missing! "Bro you should've-." He paused holding his stomach in a fit of laughter. "You should've seen your face man."

"Fuck you!" I yelled walking away, getting into my car and driving back to my apartment.

LaMelo Ball Imagines
✗ Comment, vote, and follow me ✗