GQ The Couples Quiz

Requested by @AmaniJackson1 :)

Chile, I did my research for this imagine hunny. I wanted actual factuals.

"Damn who you? You fine as hell, lemme get yo number." Melo played walking on the set and sitting next to her in the other chair.

"Boy, come on. I'm not finna play wit you." She laughed at his antics.

The producer walked in front of the camera and clapped the little thingy thing. 🎬

"What's up, its ya boy Melo and I'm here to see how well my girlfriend, Amani, knows me." She waved at the camera crossing her legs. "This GQ's the couple quiz."

"You ready?"

Amani laughed, "yeah, let's get it!"

He looked down at the cards in his hands, "How many tattoos do I have?" He looked up at her smirking.

"Ooooh." She made the '😬' face.

"Man, you seen every part of my body. You should no this." He laughed. "You have the big ugly one across your chest.. the new one on your leg, and one on each wrist, so that's." She held up her fingers counting, "four." She laughed holding her hand up to her face feeling stupid.

"Okay okay, smooth little dude." He nodded his head. "That's one point."

"What's the most points I scored in my high school career at Chino?"

"Man idk, 50?"

He stale faced her "Man, I don't keep up with ya old stats that was before me

"I dropped 92 by myself." He smacked his chest looking directly into the camera. "Oo you went stupid. What was the score?"

He looked down thinking. "No cap, I don't even remember." He laughed. "What was my team name in the Drew League?"

"No Shnacks. Gang, gang, gang." She threw up her hands. "Yessirrrr." He yelled. He was definitely his daddy's son.

"Whose my favorite rapper?"

"Easy, Future." She scoffed. "Thats the only person you listen to!"

"Cuz he's fire. He be going so crazy."

She rolled her eyes. "Nah, y'all both just toxic."

"Yeah, but you love my toxic ass."

She giggled mumbling a "yeah, I guess so."

"What's the top 3 things I can't live without?"

"I gotta put em in order?"

"Yup." He popped his p, tucking his top lip in his mouth.

"What? Baby, no that's hard." She pouted.

"Aight, aight just name em."

"Basketball, ya family, and me." She cheesed, puckering her lips for a kiss. Which he gladly gave her.

"My number 3 would've been food, but you aight too I guess." He joked. She stuck up her middle finger. "Well, guys that's it for my part of the couples quiz you got all of em right but one." He shook his head. "Terrible."

"Anyway," She said in her young nudy voice. "give this videos a thumbs up and comment down below if you wanna see my part of the GQ Couples quiz. Byeeee."

Look up GQ Couples quiz if you haven't before! Just to see how the vibe is. Anyway, keep requesting imagines y'all gave me some good ideas!
- xoxo, Retro