Blind Date

"Hey guysssss it's ya girl, BonnieBella and I'm here with a new video! So, I don't know if y'all peeped but my best friend has been a real sap lately. She's been oh so lonely, and posting sad ass quotes on twitter, so I decided to set her up with a blind date with one of my friends from high school. I made them a cute little dinner and they're gonna have a date right here in my apartment. You ready yet Mariah?" Bonnie called out to you, staring straight into here camera.

"Girl, this isn't too simple is it?" You walked into the living space from her room and in front of the camera to show the dress you had on.

"No, it's perfect for a cute little date."

You looked at the camera and made a worrisome face. "Y'all, I hope she don't bring me no ugly nigga trying to be funny."

"Mariah!" She laughed. "He fione I promise."

"Yeah, aight. We gone see! Cause if he not. That's yo life." You drug your finger across your neck playfully mugging Bonnie before entering back into her room.

You were slightly nervous, about who she had planned for you. Your type and Bonnie's type were completely different. She liked flashy niggas while you settled for the chill type. You were never one to be on the scene too much or care for someone who was. The plan was to be your true self so hopefully that wouldn't turn him away.

"Okay guys so, Melo just texted me and said he's on the way up." She jumped up running to the door. Bonnie squealed as a knock was audible on the door. She quickly opened it placing her finger to her lips and guiding him to the couch in the living room.

"Okay Melo, so how do you feel about this blind date?"

He shook his head, "Umm, I don't really know. I really just came cause you promised me food. I'm not really looking for love."

Bonnie rolled her eyes kissing her teeth. "I know you fucking lying."

"I'm just playing." He laughed, shrugging. "I don't know how to feel. But you know I talk a good game so." He rubbed his hands together smiling at the camera.

He was telling the truth. He didn't really know what to expect. He's never met any of Bonnie's other friends before so he was in for ride. Hopefully she was at least cute. He couldn't go out sad on the internet.

"Well, I guess we're finna do first impressions then." Bonnie squealed once more looking at the camera. She was really excited. She knew her friends would be beyond compatible, she looked at both of their astrology charts.

"Okay, Mariah come out."

You walked out into the apartment anxiously waiting to see who awaited. Your eyes fell upon him and you damn near fainted once he looked at you.

Likewise, Melo too was impressed with what his friend had brought to him.

Bonnie scooted from next to Melo on the couch patting it so you could sit next to him.

"Mariah this is Melo, Melo Mariah."

"Hi." You reached for a hug, which he expected with a smile. "Wassup."

"So, what do y'all think?"

You eyed him carefully and you watched as he smirked. "He's cute I guess." You rolled your eyes playfully.

"She's gorgeous, for sure."

Your heart fluttered, and you tried not to show a smile, but failed miserably.

"Ooooo not he said you gorgeous sis. Alright, well Im finna go finish dinner so y'all can talk in here for a bit." She got up walking to the kitchen.

"Ooo those hard." You pointed down to his Black Cat Jordan 4s in his feet.

"Yeah, you like em? When I seen em I had to get em

"Yeah, you like em? When I seen em I had to get em."

"Yea they dope imma get me some."

"Look at you,"

"What?"

"It's only been 2 minutes and you already tryna be like me." He joked.

"Boy please, I'm a sneakerhead." You lifted your leg showing off your shattered backboard 3.0 Jordan 1s.

"Damn those are tuff." He grabbed you ankle so he could see them a little better. Your eyes grew big and you looked at the camera with that look.

"Ooo watch out now, I don't usually get down like that on the first date, but I am flexible

"Ooo watch out now, I don't usually get down like that on the first date, but I am flexible." You winked causing him to laugh.

"You're a clown.... I like that."

You smiled, happy that he liked your true personality.

You and Melo spent hours talking and getting to know each other. It was so refreshing finally meeting someone who matched your vibe and energy.

"So guys how'd I do?"

"1 outta 10 she's terrible." He spoke sarcastically, throwing him arm around your shoulder bringing you closer.

"Damn, so y'all wouldn't go on a second date?"

"Nope not at all." You shook your head, looking up at Melo.

"Alright then is there anything you guys wanna tell the people before I end the video?"

"Follow me on ig @melo, ummm stream ball in the family, and wedding coming June 2021 be on the look out."