Fantasy (2) | explicit

Part 2 😁

I looked into Gelo's eyes and I noticed they were a darker hue than usual. He bent down kissing me, or course I kissed back. His tongue found its way into my mouth, and his hands found their way onto my panties pulling them off. He pulled away admiring my body, before looking at Melo and nodding. They both pulled their shirts off, allowing my to admire both their chiseled bodies. Melo pulled me to where I was laying across the bed but my head was hanging off the edge. Gelo grasped my legs pushing them up soon after his head dived between my legs and his tongue painted across my clit. I gasped trying to close my legs from the sudden pleasure I felt.

"Open your mouth." Melo commanded, slapping his meat across my lips. I did as told, taking him into my mouth fully. His hips thrusted, mouth fucking me. I moaned against his dick still feeling the pleasure of Gelo's tongue and now finger against me. The immense pleasure stopped but soon returned once Gelo inserted himself into me slowly. Melo grabbed my boobs with his hand fondling them while groaning and throwing his head back. He throbbed in my mouth, and picked up speed, I could tell he was close to his climax.

They both pulled out of me. Commanding me to get on all fours. Switching positions, Melo now found his way into my core and Gelo into my mouth. I grabbed Gelo's dick with one hand and holding myself up with the other. Seductively, looking into his eyes I took his length in my mouth, showing him what I could do. Staring back, he licked his lips before taking his bottom lip in. Groaning in pleasure, when he felt the vibrations from my moans sending sensations in his body.

Meanwhile, Melo was blowing my back out as usual. His constant strokes and thrust hitting the spots he knew sent me into an almost comatic state.

"Amber."

I felt my body shake.

"Amber, wake up." I looked up at Gelo's face fixed with confusion. "You aight? You was making noises in yo sleep."

I looked around, I was laying down on the couch on Gelo's lap. Across from us was a laughing Melo. I pulled the blanket that was draped over my body over my head.

Fuck, I guess it was just a Fantasy.