Dreams 5

(I looked at my phone when I woke up and there was a message from Sam.)

"See u in 10."

(I looked to see when he sent it and I saw that he sent it twenty minuets ago.
Great. I could hear muffled voices in the hallway, but I did not know what they were saying. I closed my eyes trying to hear what they were saying. But then it stopped. I felt someone's arms wrap around me. I knew for a fact that it was Sam. He whispered in my ear.)

"Hey, I'v been waiting five minutes."

(I sighed and got up. Ok Sam. I slid in to some running shorts and a sports-bra. I was putting on my Nikes when I herd Sophie stumble in to my room.)

"Hey Jammie, she yawned hey Sam."

" Hey Sophie."

Ok Sam I'm ready.

"Ok well you to have fun. She smiled and went back to her room."

"Good morning Jammie."

good morning Donna.

" Sam I see you found her."

He looked at me and smiled. Yeah I did. Thanks."

"No problem hun."

(I her some one come into the kitchen but I don't know who it was.)

"Hi mom."
"Good morning hun."

(Sam leaned over and told me that we should go. I grabbed my iPhone and my holder and, when I did I was who it was. It was Wes and he was looking straight at me."

"Yeah bye Donna we will be back in a hour or so."

Sam and I stopped to walk a bit.

"Jay can I ask you something."

Yeah sure Sam what's up.

"Jammie I didn't like the way he was looking at you."

Sam you don't have....

"Jammie you don't get it, he sighed. He was looking at you like a peace of meat."

Sam really you don't have to worry. I promise if he ever tries anything I will call you. I looked up and noticed that we were at Sophie's house.
I looked back at Sam.
I kissed him on the cheek like I always do, I turned to walk in side

"Jammie, yeah? Be safe."

I smiled, ok Sam.