Dreams 1

"Hey, Jay it's time to get up."

I could smell him when he leaned over me to grab my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see my best friend in the whole world smiling down at me. "Hey Sam." I said smiling up at him. I pushed him off me and on to the other side of my bed. "How did you get inside my house."

"Jen let me in." he said laughing at me. "I thought I told her not to let strangers in."

------------------

"Jay you need to hurry or else we will be late." Sam said to me "Ok." I chirped back.

I slid out of bed and walked over to my closet and grabbed my Sports bra and some Nike shorts. I stepped in to my bath room, and changed in to them. I walked back over to Sam and grabbed my Nikes and my phone.

"Are you ready now? "he said annoyed that I was taking so long. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Yeah I'm ready."

We walked down to the kitchen, I strapped my phone on to my arm and walked out side. "Ok so how far are we going today?" He asked me. "Umm lest go 5 miles since I slept in." I replied back. "Come on Jay, don't punish me cause you slept in late."

"Oh Sam you'll live." I smiled at him and took off running.

----•-----

"Hey Jay can we walk a little?" he yelled at me. I stopped and waited for him to catch up. "Why do you need to stop?" "My mom told me that I need to check on my neighbors dogs." "That...is not my problem. anyways Sam I gotta go." "Ok, hey will you stop by later."he asked me. "Yeah sure."

He gave me a quick kiss on my head before I left.