Dreams 3

"Wow is all I can say Jay Jay. you look really nice today."

Thanks Sam, and all the credit goes to Sophie.

"Well i think you have really out done your self."

After he said that I felt arms go around my waist. Hey, his breath was hot made me all tingly.

"hey baby. WOW! you look really good today."

( he picked me up and spun me in a circle and added, "just like always.")

Travis put me down your going to make me late for class. He set me back down.

"Ok see you in a bit."

Ok, I stood on my toes and kissed him on the cheek. Sophie took my arm and we went in side.

"God could Mr. Murphy be anymore boring I'm trying so hard to stay awake jay. how can you stand this your always the first one to answer a question and stuff."

Well Liz one reason is because I'm here to learn not sleep, and he talks about some really cool things to. The bell rang and we all got our stuff.

"Ok Jay what kinda cool stuff."

well maybe if you listened to him you would know.

"aww come on Jay."

"come on Jay what?"

Sam tell Jay that Mr. Murphy is boring.

"Liz, Mr. Murphy is kinda cool."

Ha i told you.

"yeah yeah yeah whatever."

"That my friend is just an opinion."
Said Sophie waking up to us.

"hey Jay Jay omg half day lets go home."

"you mean lets all go to jays house."
Austin said while he was

I'm sorry guys i cant I've got to pack.

"pack why."

my mom is going out of the country for a work thing and so im going to be staying with sophie all summer.

" yeah its going to be like a never ending sleep over with Jay yeah so i will see you guys later."