Dreams 38

I hit the ground hard so I couldn't see what happened. I felt the weight being lifted off me. I shot up off the ground and looked around. Everything was going so fast,  All the sounds and lights, people, everything was blurring together.

I looked Sam for help, before he ripped off my helmet and kissed me with more love then ever before.
He leaned down and  whispered in my ear. "We did it James. We won."
He picked me up and spun me around in a circle. I realized I was crying.
"God I love you James." He kissed me again.

'I love you to Sam." I said screaming to so he could hear me over the crowd.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot." He said and  jogged to center field and was handed a microphone. The whole stadium fell silent.
"Excuse me everyone but I have some words to say." He looked right at me.
"Jammie Elizabeth Kimble, will you do me the honor of going to prom with me."

Almost every girl in the stands said awwwwwwww or that's so sweet.

For the second time in my life I was at a loss of words. I ran in to his arms.

"Huh so I'm guessing that's a yes." he said with a laugh. With that The whole stadium busting out with applause.

---•---

"Jammie you look beautiful."

"Thanks mom." I said back to her.

She turned me around so I could look at my self in the mirror.
I was in a light salmon pink dress that was one shoulder and fell to the floor.
It had a black belt. I loved it.

I did look beautiful and I knew it too.

I herd Sam close his car door. I grabbed my clutch and walked to the door.

"He.......y ja...Jammie."I felt my cheeks turn red."You.....you look really go...good." he said stuttering. This was  the first time I have ever herd him stutter.

"Picture time." My mother cheered and came up with her camera. Sam put his arm around my waist. I put one arm behind his shoulder and the other one in front over his heart.
She took about three or four pictures.

He looked down at me. "So are you ready for the best night ever?" I smiled up at him. "Yeah I'm ready."
He took my hand and led me out to his car.

---•---

"Goodness Jammie you look beautiful." Sophie came up and hugged me. "So do you Sophie." I replied back with a hug.

She looked at Peter and smiled. I'm so happy that there dating. They're so cute.

Sam took my hand and led me to the dance floor. With him it felt so right.
He was like my Edward Cullen. And I was his Bella. Just minus the vampires.

He put something on my finger.
I looked down at my left hand.

"Oh my gosh Sam!" I said almost yelling. He shushed me. "Hey hey I told you we would spend the rest if our lives together."

"Sam you were nine." I said trying not to cry. "Yeah but I always keep my promises." he said giving me a sweet kiss.

"So what do you say. Want to runaway together?" he said smiling at me.

"Oh Sam." I said smiling.  I saw in his eyes that he was serious. "I would go anywhere with you." He leaned down and kissed me again.

"I knew then that yes people make mistakes. We all screw up. We go through heart break. Many many times. But it's all worth it in the end."

I looked up at him. "So?" he said. "So what?" I asked him. "So isn't this when you say that all your dreams came true tonight." I thought about it fore a minute. And looked back up at him.

"My dreams came true the day I met you Sam. you just bring them to life for me."

I kissed him with more passion then ever in my life. "I love you more then my wildest dreams."