Dreams 2

"Hey mom I'm back." I called as I walked into the house. "Mom." I called out again. This time I said it a little louder. "MOM!!!"

I walked in to the kitchen and there was a note on the fridge. Well that explains everything. "Ok so she's in the studio."  I walked up to my room and took a shower. "I probably have 45 minutes to get ready for school. Is the last day so it's ok if I'm late. Were only there for half the day anyways." I got out of the shower and got dressed.I put on my favorite jeans with one of Ryan's football jerseys. I herd a Knock on the door, I ran down stairs and opened the door.

"Oh! Hey Sophie." I said as my best friend walked through the door "Hey and no." she said. "no what?" I asked.
"Jammie Kimble your are not wearing that today." she yelled at me. "Why not? it's perfectly fine." I said defending myself.

"Not today. It's the last day of school." she said. "So?" she sighed and spun in a circle."So... That means you need to dress nicely." "Ugh... Fine." I said. We both went back up to my room. and searched for something to wear.

Ok Sophie so what am I wearing to school. She went in to my closet and started digging around in it. "This!" she cheered. "And what is this." I asked her. "oh just put it on were going to be late." she said throwing it at me.

I put it on and it actually looked nice. She chose a pair of short Jean shorts and a long sleeve white ruffle top with brown boots. "When did I buy these shoes?" I asked Sophie. "Jammie there mine, but I never really liked them so I guess you can have them." she said to me in her duh voice. "Thanks there cute." I said to her. "Ok we need to go now." she said while running down the stares.

i quickly followed her down stairs and out the door. We got in my truck and I pulled out of the driveway. And we headed to school.