Chapter 37

(These songs are really relaxing and gave me so much motivation for this chapter 👉👈 feel free to listen to it while reading this chapter ❤🤍)

Katsuki's pov:

When I see Shoto who peaked his head inside the room, I soon realized something was wrong. His face spoke everything. I couldn't stop being worried about him even while he is on my lap with me holding him against my chest, with a hand rubbing his back gently. He seemed to be calmed down by now but I am still worried for him. I know he has been more sensitive during his pregnancy which is why I get worried about him so much. He is my love after all, I wouldn't want to see him upset. I'm also planning to make him even happier. But I also fear that he wouldn't be happy...

"Suki? Sorry for making you worried and...ruined the meeting you had but i couldn't...i wanted to see you-" He choked midway which made my heart ache. By placing a hand under his chin, I raise his head and press my lips against his, kissing him softly yet passionately which made blood rush to his cheeks and wrapping his arms around my neck. My arms moving around his waist and holds him there and pulled back from the kiss as I admired the beauty in front of my face, making me smile.

"Don't apologise kitty. My time is always for you okay?" I said in a calm manner, pressing my lips on his forehead and kiss it softly which made him giggle softly. A smile forms on his pink and cute lips which made me smile as well. Gosh, how did I end up with a cutie like him. His hand moved behind my head as his slender fingers played with my hair. I couldn't resist and pressed my lips on his, kissing him with passionate which caused him to blush red but kissed back with his sloppy lips. Licking his lips, I could taste the sweet flavour of strawberry milk which made me chuckle. As I pulled away, I could see his flushed face which is so adorable. "You taste like strawberry milk Sho Sho~" I whispered softly as he hide his face against my chest, nuzzling his head like a cat.

"It's because I had some before coming here.." he said and I could tell by his tone that he was embarrassed. No matter how many times I say it but it's not enough because he is so cute. He kept his head against my chest and I notice him closing his eyes as one hand was playing with my hair while the other moved down on my hand as he held it. I raised a brow but watched him as he placed my hand on his belly, where I could feel his little bumped up belly, causing me to smile as I see him leaning his head on my chest with his hand still on mine. I kissed the top of his head and rub his belly softly, noticing him so calm but his soft and pretty humming didn't stop. Seeing him like this was so cute. "mmm your hand is warm, it feels nice and safe." he mumbled softly which made me smile a little with my heart skipping a beat. A small shade of pink formed on my cheeks, leaning on his head and pressing a kiss against his head with my hand rubbing his belly and the other playing up with his hair which he was enjoying. 

"I love you so much Shoto, you mean a lot to me and so as our little one." I said softly against his ear, causing him to look up at me with a smile. He placed a hand on my cheek and kissed it with his soft lips. The blush stayed on his cheeks so as the small fade of blush on my cheek. I should ask him. I hope he says yes. Taking a long breath, I gave his hand a kiss and press my head against his forehead with my hand rubbing his belly. "Shoto. Would you like to go somewhere together right now? I have a surprise for you" His eyes grew wide with sparkles in them. So cute. He nodded and gave me a kiss on the nose which made me smile.

"mhm I would love too! Now that you mentioned its a surprise I'm getting excited!" He said in a very excited way which I couldn't help it but to chuckle. I carefully stood up, holding him against my chest bridal style with him holding onto my shoulders with a blushy face and a smile which was really sweet. I walked up to my desk and picked up the car keys which made Shoto tile his head. "We going out?" He asked as I nodded in response, kissing the tip of his cute nose. I put the car keys in my pocket and made sure Shoto was holding steady.