Chapter 23

Shoto's pov:

My eyes snapped open when I heard Katsuki's yelling. I was expecting to see his handsome face but, what I saw...made a shiver down my spine. Deku tugged my hair hard which made me groan. When Deku punched my side, the pain hit my brain and soon my whole body. It was like the time I was strapped by that man. Although, this was worse than that. A scream escaped my mouth which soon was blinded by Katsuki's growling. I turned to see him and when I saw him...I couldn't believe my eyes. He had fangs, a wolf tail and ears with sharp claws. I could see his red eyes glowing in the dark. In a flash, he jumped on Deku and slashed his face. He screamed as he fell on the floor with blood all over his face. I was shocked by the whole event that happened in front of my eyes. Without knowing, tears began to fall of my eyes. The pain was overwhelming and it made me sob even more. I placed my hand on my side which turned wet. 'Is it...blood? D-did my stitches r-reopened? 'Katsuki turned his head to me and as he saw my pained and teary face, his eyes got wide. His legs started to shack as he headed towards me. His tail and ears began to disappear. I could see how worried he was. He placed his hand on my head which I shivered. 'He...is a werewolf...A WEREWOLF!! HE IS ALSO SPECIAL JUST LIKE ME! But...he is way cooler than me. He looked so scary when he transformed. Could it be...that he got mad over Deku? I mean, he hates him so much! The look on his face was...so scary that made me scared as well! But come to think of it...he transformed when Deku punched me. Does he care for me that much? 'I placed my hand on his and squeezed it as the pain was running through my whole body. From the corner of my eyes I looked at Katsuki whose eyes were locked on my bloody hand on my side. I could see the panic in his face. He looked around the room trying to find something. He stood up and ran towards his desk. My vision got blur and my body started getting colder. I couldn't hear him clearly but I am sure he is talking to someone on the phone?! I was looking at him as my vision was blur. He walked towards me and sat next to me. Without hesitation, I took his hand and held it tight. 'I don't care that he is a werewolf nor a boss, I love him and I love it when he cares for me.'

"Babe, Chiyo is on her way. Hold on baby Shoto, hold on." He leaned down and kissed my wet eyes." I am sorry that you had to see me like that...I am really sorry. All of these...is my fault..."

"D-don't be s-sorry... d-don't b-blame yours-self, Katsuki." I gave him a smile. I could see that tears began to form in his eyes. He leaned down and kissed my lips. We pulled away when we heard footsteps walking away. We both turned to see Deku who limped towards the window. Katsuki stoop up to ran to him although, Deku opened the window as he gave us an evil smile with his bloody face. 

"This isn't over KACHAN!" With that, he jumped out of the window. Katsuki groaned and fisted his hands. I was about to call his name when I felt another wave of pain. A moan escaped my mouth. Katsuki turned to me and sat on the floor next to me and held my hand.

"Babe...stay with me...hold on. I know you can...I wish I could be more helpful but, I don't know what to do!!" Tears began to fall from his eyes. Seeing him cry...made my heart ache. I held his hand and pulled it towards my face and kissed it as my own tears began to fall.

"H-having y-ou h-here n-next to me...i-is m-more than enough..."

HEYYY GUYS!!! SO SO SO SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU ALL WAITING! I WAS BUSY WITH EXAMS AND OTHER THING...MY PC HAD SOME PROBLEMS AND I GAVE IT TO FIX IT SOOO...I AM WRITING ON MY PHONE. LOL! 😹

And thx for the 16k!!! THAT'S SO MUCH YA KNOW!! ANYWAYS...C U GUYS SOON! ♥️💛

[EDITTED]