Chapter 6

Katsuki's pov:

'I hate headache. Why do I even have one now? Wait, what happened last night. . . I went out with those idiots and then...'

Flashback

"Lately, I've been having some weird feelings that I have never felt; especially towards a girl! I don't get any feelings whenever I see a girl!" I said as the four (Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima and Mina) of them were listening, sharing looks with each other.

"Bro! You are gay!" Kirishima crossed his arms, laughing.

"WHAT THAT FUCK YOU SAYING!? OF COURSE I AM NOT!" I slammed my hands on the table.

"Bakugo listen, when you see a girl, you don't show any emotions or anything! Let's show an example...like that maid that was your personal for a short time." Kaminari placed his hands under his chin, giving me smirk.

"What about her? SHE WAS UGLY AS HELL YUKS!"

"See? You are saying ugly to a girl! Not to mention you don't even look at girls. But when someone else see her, they would say that she is cute or some shit like that. I am not saying that I would call her that cuz I'm gay!"

"We all are gay bro! We know everything!" Kirishima placed his arm on my shoulder.

"I am bi but when I see a boy, I can tell if they are gay or not! Since I have gay friends!" Mina said as she chuckled.

"I guess you have feelings for the long half and half hair girl ha?" Kaminari elbowed Sero and narrowed his eyes.

"Boy Hanta! He was a boy idiot!"

"WHY THE HELL I SHOULD HAVE FEELINGS FOR A BOY LIKE HIM!?" I bit my bottom lip, looking way as my heats were heating up.

"Bro, when we were all kind with him, you were pissed! You were definitely jealous!"

"That's a sign of jealousy! Just admit it BAKA!" Mina yelled.

"I'LL PROVE THAT I AM NOT GAY AND I DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM!" I picked the bottle of vodka and drank it all, without wasting a drop.

"WOAHH BRO!"

"What tha fuck you doing Bakugo!"

"ARE YOU NUTS! THAT'S A FREAKING VODKA NOT WINE!"

"We are fucked!". . .

End of flashback

'Damn, I can't remember what happened next.' I opened my eyes. My vision was blur so, I sat up and rubbed my eyes while the headache was still killing me. 'I shouldn't have drank that FUCKING vodka.' My vision was getting a little bit better and now I could see the sun light in the room.

"M-m-mast-ter?" 'This voice, is coming from next to me...' I turned and what I saw, made my heart ache so badly. It was Shoto...IN MY BED! AND WITH NO CLOTHS! 'OH FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE! WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!? 'The other thing which made me angry was that his hands were handcuffed. His face was field with sadness and his eyes were red and puffy, probably because of crying. I immediately uncuffed his hands. I could see the bruise that the cuff had left which made me curse under my lips. 'This is so bad! SO SO FUCKING BAD! ' I leaned closer to him and brushed the hair out of his face. He moved back a little bit and whimpered . 'DAMN YOU KATSUKI! NOW HE HATES YOU! HE DOENS'T EVEN WANT YOU TO TOUCH HIM! '

"A-a-are y-you s-satisfy n-now M-mas-s-ter? " 'DON'T TELL ME THAT I...DID THE THING TO HIM!!! HOW MANY TIMES!? HOW! HOW COULD I BE SUCH AN ASSHOLE !' I turned my head away, biting my lips harder.

"L-listen Shoto, I w-was drunk. I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO ANYTHING TO YOU! " I almost yelled. When I turned to face him, his eyes were field with fresh tears. 'DAMN IT I MADE HIM CRY AGAIN! 'I couldn't take this so, I placed my hand on his cheek and wiped the fallen tears. He shacked his head, closing his eyes as he pushed my hand away.

"D-d-don't to-ouch m-me M-master! "He pulled the covers on his face as he starts whimpering. 'FUCK IT! HOW I'M GONNA MAKE HIM FORGIVE ME!? '

"Shoto? I know this is not something that would be fixed by a sorry. So please, I'll do anything that you would forgive me. Then, we both would be even, okay?" I slowly removed the blanket from his face. Seeing his face in pain and sadness, made my heart ache even more than before.

"Y-you t-t-took my v-virginity! " He closed his eyes and more tears fell on his cheeks. 'YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT!? I TOOK HIS VIRGINITY!? NOW THIS IS SOMETHING WORSE THAN IT WAS! HOW DID THIS TURNS OUT LIKE THIS! '

"Look, I said sorry but I told you, I'll do anything that you would forgive me! Please Shoto! I feel bad okay? I have never felt like this! So please, forgive me. I'll do anything! "He clutched the blanket with his hands. I slowly placed my hand on his cheek and scrub it. This time, he didn't do anything which made me sigh in relief. I pushed his hair behind his ear and gave him a small smile.

"C-comfort m-me f-for a w-week." I raised an eyebrow. He looked at me with his watery eyes a small shade of pink on his cheeks. It shattered my heart. Without hesitation, I pulled him into a hug, holding his head into my chest. I could tell that he was shocked but he placed his small hands on my naked chest. At first, I thought he wants to push me away but, he pressed his head on my neck. 'I AM AN ASSHOLE! LOOK MY STUPID BEHAVOUR DID THIS TO THIS INNOCENT BOY!'I slowly rubbed his beck which made him shiver and let out a whimper.

"Shhh, I'm not gonna hurt you okay? I'm comforting you." He sighed as his body relaxed on my touch.

"A-a-and, d-don't r-raise y-your v-voice on a-anyone...p-please." I sighed as I held his head closer to my neck.

"It's hard but...I'll try. Only because you said so..."

[EDITTED]