Chapter 18

Katsuki's pov:

 'After Chiyo injected the drug in Shoto, he immediately fell asleep. Chiyo examined Shoto's wound. Luckily, his stiches weren't open. Chiyo changed the bandage of the wound. After she was done with Shoto's side, she checked his right hand. It was bleeding but she said that it doesn't need any stiches. She only changed the bandages. Chiyo helped me to change Shoto's clothes into something more comfortable. I wore him a black long sleeve which is way big for him! Especially the sleeves. The boxers were not that fit but it was okay since he is staying in bed. Chiyo said that she will come and check on him two days in a week. She told me that he needs to stay in bed and rest as much as he can. He also needs to eat more. She gave me some painkillers just in case if he was in pain just like before. It's been a few minutes that she left. I've been sitting next to Shoto, patting his head as he was whining his sleep.'

Knock knock

I stood up and went to the door. I opened the door to see Kaminari. He was anxious which made me wonder why he is like this. I sighed as I let him in.

"I know now's not the good time to tell you this but...Uraraka is gone. She has left the mansion before without telling anyone anything! Doesn't this sounds a bit shady?" He said as he was pacing in the room. I couldn't really manage my emotions at the moment. 'WHAT THA FUCK?! SHE HAS LEFT WITHOUT SAYIN A SINGLE WORD! WHY THA FUCK SHE WOULD LEAVE? '

"What.do.you.mean!!!?" I asked, trying not to yell. Kaminari shrugged as he was biting his nails. I rubbed my temples as well as holding my anger from exploding. "That.fucking.BITCH!" I groaned. Kaminari walked to me as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"We'll find her and find out what is going on. You should stay by Shoto's side; he needs you Katsuki. I'll handle everything from here okay? Trust me." He patted my shoulder. I sighed but nodded. He gave me a smile before leaving the room. I sat on the edge of the bed. Shoto's face was showing pain even if he was asleep. I placed my hand on his cheek while removing his hair from his pretty face with my other hand. 'He didn't deserve this. I still don't know how did this happened! It happened so fast! I couldn't even do a thing! 'I leaned on his face and kissed his soft lips. A small moan got out of his mouth. I rubbed his cheeks as he slowly opened his tried eyes. I could even see the pain in is half opened eyes.

"What's wrong babe? Does it hurt so much?" He slightly shacked his head. He slowly raised his hand on his face, and placed it on mine. I held his hand as he hooked his fingers into mine. I lay down next to him, he slowly turned his head and pressed it into my chest. He squeezed my hand a little as he let out a small whimper.

"Do you need a painkiller?" I asked as he shacked his head as no. 'Is he acting stubborn? 'I took a deep breath as I lay next to him. He slowly turned his head to me. I gave him a quick but soft kiss. Our fingers were still hooked together. He leaned closer to my chest. He pressed his head on my chest. I placed my hand on his head while patting it. 

"T-thanks f-for e-everyt-thing...K-katsuki." He nuzzled his head into my chest. I leaned on his face and placed a small kiss on his nose and smiled.

"I haven't even done anything Shoto. I still have a lot to do for you babe~"

I AM NOT DEAD GUYS....NOT YET...HEHEHE

NEAH JUST JOKING! I KNOW IT'S BEEEEEEEEEEN A LOOOOOOONG TIME BUT...AS YOU KNOW, THE SCHOOLS HAVE FUCKING START!!!! I SON'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO SIT T_T! THANKS FOR 2K AND VOTES! I WILL SEE YOU SOON! IF I HAVE TIME, I WOULD UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

BYEEE~

[EDITTED]