Chapter 15

Shoto's pov:

"WHAT THA HELL HAS HAPPENED HERE? WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE?" 'This is Master's voice.' I sighed in relief as I slowly stood up but the pain got worse as I did.

"UNCLEEE! UNCLEEE!" Sam yelled while running out of the library. I limped all the way through the hallway with blood coming out of my wound which was making me dizzy and weak.

"SHOTO!" It was Master's voice. I turned to see Master in the hallway. I couldn't see his face properly because my vision was so blur. I was about to took another step but, my body gave up and I lost balance. Although, two strong arms caught me. 'The pain in my side is so awful. It's so painful! 'Tears began to fall from my eyes as my vision was getting dark. I placed my hand on Master's chest as I was whining.

"I-I'm s-sor-ry...M-mas-st-t-er." That was the last thing I could say till darkness surrounded me...

Katsuki's pov:

I heard someone yelling in the hallway. Then, I heard grunting. 'What the hell is going on outside!? Why I have a bad feeling about this? DAMN! 'I stood up and walked towards my door.

"Where you goin Bakugo?" Sero asked.

"Just wanna check something." I opened the door and left my office. I saw a body on the floor. It was a man who had a mask. 'SOMEONE BROKE INTO MY MANSION!? DON'T TELL ME IT'S THAT FUCKING DEKU!? ARGHH '

"WHAT THA HELL HAS HAPPENED HERE? WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE!?" 'It's like no one is here! But, who the hell...'

"UNCLEEE! UNCLEE!" I heard Sam. I saw him coming out of the library with watery eyes as he was running towards me. Then I saw Shoto...HE IS BLEEDING!

"SHOTO! "He turned his head to me. I could see the pain in his face. He took a step but, I saw his body limped which made him lose his balance but, I managed to catch him on time. His dress in all red. 'His left side is...STABBED!? HIS BLEEDING A LOT! THIS IS NOT GOOD! ' He placed his bloody hand on my chest as small whimpers were escaping his mouth.

"I-I'm s-sor-ry...M-mas-st-t-er. "With that, his eyes got closed and his hand fell limp on his stomach.

"KAMINARII!!! SERO!! CALL AN AMBULANCE NOW!" Kaminari and Sero got out of the office. As they saw Shoto's lifeless body in my arms, they both gasped. Kaminari took out his phone and called an ambulance while Sero tried to calm Sam.

"What happene..." Sero asked which I cut his sentence.

"DO I KNOW!? WAS I HERE YOU THINK!?" Without knowing tears were falling from my eyes. I held Shoto's body tighter into my chest. 'Why? WHYYY!? WHY IT'S ALWAYS HIM!? HE ALWAYS GETS HURT! HE EVEN APPOLOGIZED FOR THE THINGS THAT HE HASN'T DONE!!! HE IS SO DEAR TO ME! I CARE FOR HIM! I REALLY DO! I...love him...YES! I LOVE HIM! I REALLY REALLY LOVE HIM! AND I WAS AN IDIOT THAT I DIDN'T TREAT HIM WITH KINDNESS BEFORE! '

"They said they'll be here in a minute." Kaminari said. I nodded as I slowly picked Shoto. 'Seeing him like this, breaks my heart into pieces. How did this happened? WHO DID THIS TO HIM? 'I walked outside the mansion. I heard the sirens from the distance. Kaminari and Sero came outside as well.

"Bakugo? There were only two guys which are dead. One in the hallway and the other one in the library. The one in the hallway had a wound on his chest where his heart is but, there was no blood. The other one in the library didn't have a wound." Sero said knowing that I can't really pay attention to what he is saying. 

"If Shoto has done this, he most be very talented and special." Kaminari said. "He's gonna be okay Katsuki, he is a strong boy, believe me."

'The ambulance came and took Shoto. At first, they didn't let me in the car but I begged them so much that they let me in. All the way to the hospital, my whole body was shaking and for the first time in my life...I was scared, scared of loosing someone. Feeling of loosing him made my heart ache so much. When we arrived at hospital, they took him into the surgery room. Now, It's been two hours since then. I was sitting in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor to come out and let me know how is he. My hands and cloths were still covered in his blood. I held my mouth with my hand as I was sobbing. Why all this things happen to me!? JUST WHY!!? '

"Mr.Bakugo?" As I heard my name I stood up. "Follow me". I nodded.

"How i-is he d-doc?" I asked as I was following the doctor. She let out a long sigh and rubbed her temples.

"He is very lucky. The wound was pretty deep but we managed to stop the bleeding and close it with a few stitches. It will take two months or more to heal since his body is weak. His blood is low for a boy at his age. But the good news is, he will be fine. He is strong inside. He will heal if he rests and eat food to restore the blood lose." She said till we reached a room. "This is a VIP room so, you can stay here the night. He should stay at the hospital for a week or two." She opened the door. I saw Shoto lying on the bed with IV in his small hands. The heart monitor was beeping with his eyes closed. 'He didn't deserve this...'

"I'll leave you two alone. If he woke up, let me know." I didn't answer but nodded. I walked to his side. I pulled a chair and sat. I held his small hand with my shaky hands. 'His soft hands are so slender. His face is so beautiful like an angel. Why would someone hurt such an innocent boy like him! ' I pressed his hand into my forehead.

"I-I'm sorry Shoto...I-I'm so so sorry. I'm t-the reason t-that you a-always get hurt..."

"D-don't b-blame y-yourself M-master." I jolt as I hear his soft, angelic voice. I saw his pretty eyes were half open. I couldn't stop the tears from falling. He held my hand. 'I can't stand holding back my feelings for him. . .'

"P-please, d-don't c-cry M-maste..."I leaned on his face and kissed his soft lips. What shocked me was that he kissed back without hesitation. After a minute, I pulled away to see his eyes were watery. I brushed his hair out of his face. He gave me a smile and I returned it.

"Shoto, I know it's a bit early and you may s..."

"I love you Master." He said. My eyes got wide when I see his tears were falling from his eyes. I held his hand into mine and kissed it.

"I l-love you too Shoto, I always did." I kissed his cheek. "First, don't cry. It makes me more sad! Second, call me Katsuki when we are together."

"O-okay, K-katsuki." He said with a blush on his face. He sighed as he looked around.

"Is there something bothering you Shoto?" I asked as his face was showing mixture of emotions.

"I-i d-don't l-like h-hospitals. C-can w-we g-go?" He gripped my hand tighter. I sighed. 'I guess he doesn't like hospitals but, the doc said that he needs to stay in order to recover.'

"The doc said that yo..."I couldn't finish my sentence when I heard him sobbing. 'Argh I made him cry?! 'I placed my other hand on his cheek and wiped the tears.

"Shh don't cry pleaasseee! It's breaking my heart!*Sigh* Okay okay, I'll get you out." I leaned down and placed a quick kiss on his lips. "I'll call my private doctor to come and check you at home". He nodded as he was blushing. I gave him a smile which made him blush even more. 'How did I end up with a kind person like him that changed me this much! '

[EDITTED]