Chapter 33

Shoto's pov:

Everything is black...did i pass out or something? I do remember we were rescuing Denki and little Sam...then Sero beat the hell out of the pervy broccoli. Though, what happened afterwards? Everything is blur after those. A sudden sharp pain in my head made me wince but slowly opened an eye, seeing that on a bed in a white room. A hospital room? Before I could think anymore, I felt a hand on my cheek which made me to turn my head, rubbing my eyes with a hand as slowly my vision got clear and now I could see Katsuki's clearly worried face which made a small smile form on my lips. I slowly sit up a little with Katuski's help as he fixed the pillows behind me, making me to smile more.

"Shoto? Are you feeling alright? You fainted and...I got worried and took you to Chiyo's private hospital.." As he spoke, I could see a small shade of pink forming on his cheek which made me giggle, raising my hand and place it on his cheek and softly caressed it which he leaned against my touch, placing his own hand on mine as well. He is cute when he is worried though. 

"Suki. I'm way better when I'm with you. Don't be worry~" I let out a small giggle, blushing spreading on my cheeks as I pulled him down into a quick kiss which did catch him off guard but smirked. He quickly kissed me again, holding my hands with his as I could feel the smile on his lips, making me to smile as well with my blush only growing more. I was the first to pull away and press my forehead against his as he looked into my eyes and I did the same; admiring his glowing red eyes.

"Remember I always love you Sho Sho~" He whispered softly before he leans on me more, placing his hands on my cheeks and cupped them, making me to put on a fake pout but I love it when he does this. Though a sudden knock on the door disturbed both of us which I clearly heard Katsuki letting out a growl, pulling me close as he sits down on the bed next to me. The door slowly opened and I spot the familiar Chiyo walking in and closes the door behind her. She had her usual smile on her lips as she pulls a chair next to me. 

"Hello there Shoto. How are you feeling? Any headaches or feeling dizzy?" She asked calmly, raising a brow when she sees how Katsuki is having his arms around me, holding me close to his chest as he was looking back at her. I let out a small sigh as I pat Katsuki on the head, kissing his cheek with a smile which soon he smiled back at me. My gaze turned back to Chiyo who was smiling a little.

"oh hey Chiyo-san. I do feel okay just a little light head I guess but I'm fine now." I said while I run my hand through Katsuki's hair which is soft and fluffy. He nuzzled his head against my cheek and I can tell if he had a tail right now it would be wagging around. Why has he been this cute and protective recently? I couldn't stand but to smile more, giggling softly as I noticed Chiyo who was still smiling at us.

"Ah that's good to hear. Though you should be careful from now on Shoto. There is nothing to be worried about both of you. You are completely healthy Shoto and not ill." Now that she spoke about that, I did throw up every morning which made Katsuki worried so much. Katuski tiled his head a little as he looked at her with a confused expression.

"You sure he is alright? He is not sick is he?" Hearing his voice which was soft and worried face made me smile softly, kissing his nose and pat his head before I pulled him into my chest, holding him there as I run my hand through his hair again. Chiyo let out a small chuckle as she leaned into her chair little.

"Yes Katsuki I am sure. I'm never wrong. But I do have a explanation for his morning sickness and sudden fainting" She said, looking down at her notebook that she was holding. Katsuki, raised a brow but held onto my waist and holds me close and tight against himself. I myself, I hold onto Katsuki more, playing with his hair as I looked at Chiyo, getting a little curious and worried. "Well I do have to congrat you both. Shoto, you are a month pregnant." Everything seemed to stop at that time as I heard the last thing she said. I did hear it right, didn't I? But...but how? I'm so happy with Katsuki but having our own child is...something I had though about but never told Katsuki about it since I thought he may not like it. I unconsciously placed a hand on my stomach as I could see the shock expression on Katsuki's face as well. Is he mad? Is he happy? I really can't tell-

"t-that means...im going to be a f-father?" The word that came out his mouth was something strange to me but at the same time; it was nice. Chiyo gave us a nod, still smiling as Katsuki looked back at me in the eyes which I could see a sparkle in them. There weren't many words that I could put together at this point but I pulled him against my chest, feeling tears falling off my eyes without noticing. Of course Katsuki immediately hugged me tight, pulling me close to himself and kiss my forehead so many times as his thumb run over my cheek, wiping the tears away and peck on my lips very softly. The smile he had on his lips was something that made my heart warm. "Hey hey kitten don't cry! What's wrong? Are you mad at me? If yo-"

"T-thank you Suki. I love you so much." I cut him off and press my lips on his, letting the tears fall of my eyes but these tears are filled with happiness. I'm going to be carrying Katsuki's child and we are going to be a family. This is the happiest day of my life! Katsuki didn't hesitate and kissed me back, pulling me up and sat me up on his lap as I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. When we pulled away, I could see small tears in his eyes as well which I kissed them away with a giggle. "We are going to be parents Suki suki!" He smiled with joy, kissing my cheeks as he pulled me into a hug which I pressed my head against his chest.

"Yes fucking yes we are going to be parents! And the best parents in the world! Shoto, I promise you and our unborn child that I will protect you both with all my heart." He said softly against my ear, making me to nuzzle my head against his chest while blushing red till my ears. He chuckled softly, rubbing my back as he was whispering sweet things against my ear, making my eyes a little heavy and sleepy. Without even realizing, I had fallen asleep in Katuski's strong arms.