🎄Special "Christmas"🎄

Shoto's Pov: (The art belongs to official•_todoroki! Follow them in Instagram 😻)

Today is Christmas. Katsuki has invited his friends over for night. I suggested that we all can celebrate this night together. And of course he agreed but he asked me for a favour...

"Come out now Shoto~ I can't wait all day! Show me yourself with that new dress I have bought for you." I was talking about the favour, he asked me to wear a red Christmas dress for tonight. It's not like I don't LIKE wearing dress...but it's a bit weird when there are others there too.

but it's a bit weird when there are others there too

"O-okay." I stuttered before I walked out the closet. He was laying on bed with a smirk on his face. 

"Wow! You look hot in that dress~...come here, I have brought you a pair of long socks with red high heels." He pointed the box next to him. I gulped as I made my way to the bed. He opened the box. There were a pair red long socks with a pair of high heels. Although, I saw a black shape thing in the box as well.

 Although, I saw a black shape thing in the box as well

"You can wear the shoes if you want. The socks are a small gift~" He handed me the shoes as I bend down to wear them which made my dress to go up a bit, only to reveal my ass cheeks. He chuckled as I felt his hand on my ass. "Wearing panties ha? Do you do this on purpose?" He squeezed my ass as I held a moan. I turned around with my blushing face. I nodded and licked my lips.

"May I ask W-what is t-that thing?" I asked and showed him the thing inside the box. 

"Oh, that's a vibrator. You are going to have it in your pretty hole the whole night long. And the remote, will be in my hand." He took out the vibrator. It was a bit small but I was sure that small things, are worse than big ones. I gulped and wrapped my arms around myself. He stood up and placed his arm around my waist and pulled me into his chest. I wobbled a bit since I wasn't used to wear these kind of shoes. 

"W-why should I h-have that in me?" I asked, trying my best to be innocent. He chuckled as he moved his hand down my ass and grabbed it. I covered my mouth not letting out a moan. 

"Because, I want to see how long you can last without Daddy's dick inside you~" My whole face turned red and I pressed my face into his chest. I felt a cold object near my hole. I looked up at him as he pushed it inside me which made me moan. "Stick out your tongue baby~". I nodded and did what he asked me to do.  I stick out my tongue and he captured it with his mouth. He sucked on my tongue as his hand was squeezing my ass. I moaned in his mouth. He licked every part of my tongue when I felt the vibrator starts moving. I jolt and clutched his shirt. "It's not even that high and you are already needy ha?" He showed me the remote as he pressed the bottom. The vibrator moved faster and deeper which made my body shaking.