Chapter 1

Shoto's pov:

'I have to admit. He is really HANDSOME! EEEE! I got really nervous whe I only heard his voice from behind the door. And when I saw him, I couldn't stop looking at his handsome face. He wasn't like the things that they told me though. I mean he looks scary but handsome at the same time! EEEEEE! The thing is, I am...gay. And I really love cross-dressing. AND...I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HE GAVE ME A HAIR BAND TO TIE MY HAIR! KIYAAA THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.' I was thinking while looking for a maid named Momo in the kitchen.

"Hey! You most be the new maid?" I heard a calm voice from my behind. I turned to see a guy who had short blond hair with black eyes. He most be 5'6 cuz he is taller than me!

"Oh you are a boy, sorry! I thought you were a. . .girl" He rubbed his neck as he pointed the dress. He is wearing a black suit. 'He must be here for a long time.'

"I-it is fine. T-there was n-no other suits l-left. T-that's why I'm w-wearing this. . .dress"

"Ahh it's fine. Oh I'm Ojiro by the way, and you are?" He asked, smiling.

"Shoto." I smiled back.

"You most be young I am guessing."

"Y-yeah, I'm 18." I said as a small blush formed on my face.

"18!? Really!? Wow. I'm 19 though."

"*Giggle*nice. Well, I'm looking for a maid named Momo?"

"Oh, she is over there. The tied black hair one."

"Thanks. A-and nice to m-meet you."

"Me too." I waved at him as I headed towards Momo. 'There is one thing that I don't like about myself. I stuttered a lot! I don't know why but it's really annoying!'

"You are Momo, right?" I asked as she turned to face me. 'Damn she is soo tall! She most be 5'7! Why am so short?'

"Oh, hello there. You most be the new...servant! Oh Tsuyu told me that there was no suit for you that's why you are wearing this maid dress right?" She asked with a smile.

"Y-yes. I-I am Shoto."

"Awww no need to be nervous Shoto-kun. Follow me, I'll show you your room." I nodded as I followed her. We went to the basement which had so many rooms.

"We servants and maids stay here while only Uraraka stays in a room upstairs. She's been master Bakugo's personal maid for a week but somehow, master transferred her here again. I really don't know what happened though but, it must have been personal. Anyways, here; this is your room. She opened a door. I took a look inside. The room was small. There was a bed, a drawer, a closet, a desk and a small window which had a view to the garden.

"Thanks." I said as I smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Let's go upstairs and I'll show you around and tell you about the rules too." I nodded as we headed upstairs. She showed me the whole mansion which took 20 minutes to see it all! It's a big mansion to be honest! No wonder why he had hire so many maids and servants! Then, she and I went in the kitchen to make dinner for the incoming guests.

"About the rules, you should call him master or sir. Everything and everywhere must be cleaned everyday. All the maids and servants must stay in their room after 11 pm. Everyone must be awake at 8 am. Master always have coffee at 9 am, and 4 pm. Breakfast must be served at 9:15 am. Lunch at 2:15 pm. Dinner at 9:30 pm. You must knock before entering his room. And the last is, whenever he is mad, you should stay away from him."

"M-may I k-know why?" She sighed with a nervous look on her face.

"He is aggressive ya know, once, he almost killed one of the maids! He is cold hearted, he doesn't show kindness at all! No one really wants to make him mad."

"He seemed n-nice." I said, looking at the ground with a blush on my cheeks. Her eyes got wide and gasped.

"A-are you insane?! He?! Nice!?! You must be dreaming! That is the last thing he is!" She said laughing nervously.

"He g-gave me a h-hair band to tie my h-hair. And, he wasn't that. . .aggressive."

"Wellll.... that's strange. Anyways, let's make his breakfast. I will make the lunch so you should take his breakfast." I nodded as we continued with our cooking.

La time skipa...

I was holding the tray and I was standing behind his door. His bedroom door not his office. I knocked and waited for a response. Nothing. 'I guess he is sleeping?' I slowly opened the door. His room is so much bigger than mine! There is king sized bed and the windows are big and tall. I walked closer to his bed and placed the tray on the night stand as I was looking around.

"Why are you in here?" The voice send chills run down my spine. 'Oh no, I'm dead! '

[EDITTED]