Chapter 10

Katsuki's pov:

I drove as fast as I could till I reached my mansion. On my way till there I was cursing myslef and I was hoping I would get there on time. I got out of my car and ran towards the pool. As I reached the pool, Deku was smirking as four of his guys were pointing their guns at my servants and maids. I pulled out my gun and shoot all four guys, without missing one bullet. Deku turned to me with a smirk as he tiled his head while he was holding a knife in his right hand. I pointed my gun at him, I placed my hand on the trigger, ready to fire when he spoke.

"Oh Kachan! Think first, then act~"

"MIDORIYA!" I heard Kirishima from the distance which distracted me. Deku used this chance and ran to me and stabbed me in the shoulder. I groaned and I dropped my gun in the progress. Then, Deku ran away as Kirishima and others were going after him. It was at that moment that I realized Shoto is drowning. I forgot the pain in my shoulder and dived into the pool. It took me a few seconds to findd his limp body, I swam to him and brought him to the surface. I took both of us out of the water and placed him n the ground.

"SIR! ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?" It was Momo as she ran to me.  Momo walked to me and handed me a knife.

"GET ME A BLANKET NOW! " I took off the blindfold and removed the ropes from his tiny wrists and ankles with the knife. The ropes were tied so tightly and they have left bruises on his pale body.

"Master! You are wounded! Let me help you!" 'Uraraka...WHY IS SHE HERE NOW!? I SERIOUSLY DON'T HAVE TIME FOR HER! 'I clicked my tongue. I leaned to Shoto's chest. 'His heartbeat is weak...this is not good! His breathing is WAY slow. FUCK THIS! ' I held his head steady and plugged his nose. I lowered my head and at that moment, my lips touched his cold but soft lips. I blow my breath into his mouth. As I took a deep breath, he started coughing the water out. I sighed in relief. I helped him to sit as he was still coughing. I placed my hand on his back and rubbed it gently.

"It's okay Shoto. Everything is oka..." I was cut off when he turned his head to me. The tears in his eyes made my heart ache. His eyes traveled to my wounded shoulder and with that, his eyes got wide and tears began to fall.

"Hey hey! Shh it's okay! It's nothing! I had took worse than this!" I tried to calm him down but, it wasn't working. He was sad over me? For just a small wound!? He is so kind. . .

"Bakugo! Are you two alright? You are hurt Bakugo! " Sero said as he walked to me. Momo came with a blanket and gave it to me. I wrapped it around Shoto who was shaking and crying.

"Come here Shoto." I wrapped my arms around his waist and under his knees.

"Y-you a-are hurt Ma-aster!" I clicked my tongue and picked him up which made him clutch my shirt and hid his face into my not wounded shoulder.

"Dude! Do you wan..."

"Don't even think about it shitty hair!" I said with an annoyed tone as I walked inside the mansion. I headed to my room and placed him on the bed. Behind me was, Kaminair, Kirishima, Mina, Sero and the one and ONLY WHORE!

"I'll patch your wound Bakubro while Kaminari help Shoto. " Kirishima said as he walked to me so as Kaminair.

"Leave. ALL OF Y..." My sentence was cut when a hand grabbed my wrist. I turned to see Shoto. I took a deep breath and sat on the bed, next to Shoto.

"Uraraka leave please okay?" Mina told Uraraka who was acting like she was about to cry.

"B-bu.."

"Please! He isn't in a mood so leave. "She nodded and left the room. Mina went to bathroom while Sero took out the first aid from my desk. I turned to see Shoto looking at his hands, his head down. I sighed as I placed my hand on his and scrub it. He looked up with his watery eyes. I was about to say something when Mina came and placed a towel on my wound. I winced which made me hold Shoto's hand. Shoto sighed as he patted my hand.

"It's the best if you take your shirt off Bakugo."  Kaminari said. I nodded as I took off my shirt. Sero handed the first aid to Kirishima.

"The wound isn't that deep which is good. It won't need stitches." 

"-I-is h-he g-going to be o-okay? His shattering voice made my heart ache again.

"Of course Shoto! He got worse than these before! This one is just like a scratch for him!" Mina said as she tried to lighten the mood.

A little time skip...

Kirishima had patched my wound as Kaminari had bandaged the cut on Shoto's face. Since Shoto's dress was wet, I told Sero to give him one of my shirts with boxers to him. At first, he teased me with 'Ohhh you like him' or ' you like him when he wears maid dresses' and some shits like that. Kaminari said it would be the best if I rest for a day or two. They all left and said that they will find DEKU again. They also told me that if I needed help, let them know. After I wore a new sleeveless shirt with shorts, I saw Shoto changing into the black baggy shirt that Sero had gave him. He was sitting crossed leg on the bed with his wet hair and his head down. I walked to him and sat on the bed. I placed my hand under his chin and raised it. I could see fresh tears in his pretty eyes. 'DAMN THOSE PRETYY EYES! '

"H-hey! Why are you crying again? Look, I'm totally fine!" I said with a happy tone. Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed his face into my chest. I chuckled as I ruffled his wet head. 'He is so emotional! '

"Now now, let's dry your hair before you get sick Shoto~!" I heard a faint sequel which made me laugh. 'Wow, I've never laughed for something like this before. Actually, I had never laughed before! He is the one who made me like this! Have to say, my heart stopped when I saw his cold and limp body. I really don't want anything to happen to him, anymore...'

[EDITTED]