Chapter 31

Shoto's pov:

Katsuki didn't slow down at all and right now there is a red lot up ahead; either way he can't stop or they'll catch up with us and if we don't stop, we may end up getting in an accident. He looked at his mirror and sees the cars catching up with us. I guess we don't have much choice but to see where fate take us now. As we were getting closer to the red light, a huge truck took a turn, making it to be right in front of us but what made both me and Katsuki to be surprised was the back door of it which was opening. I didn't got enough time to think anymore as he speed up more to catch up with the truck. As he got closer, I could see two people who were holding guns and starts shooting. At fist, I thought they were shooting at us but then, I hear tire screech which made me to turn my head and see the two cars had lost their control and crashed into other cars. He slowed down a little as he reached the truck, a ramp came down so he could ride up the ramp which he did.

"Damn those stupid bastards! You two could have died but guess what? The rescue team is here~" It was Mina who said it. I sighed in relief as I see her, smiling as Kirishima was closing up the ramp and door. Katsuki clicked his tongue and removed his helmet and put the stand down so the bike couldn't fall. I removed my legs around his waist and got off the bike.

"Yeah. Guess they really want us dead then. . .but thanks for the help" I said as a small smiled formed on my face. As I was about to say another thing, I felt two strong arms around my waist which made me to turn my head to the side, seeing Katsuki as he placed his head on my shoulder, pressing his head into my neck. I giggled and placed my hand into his hair, kissing his cheek as he turned and hugged him. "Suki? What's wrong? You hurt?" I asked worriedly since I could hear his heartbeat beating fast. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him, placing my head on top of his as he held me closer, holding me rather tight, not wanting to let go for sure. The other two were holding their laughter since they had never seen Katsuki like this before and what surprised us was that he was not even paying any attention to the other two. 

"I'm fine Sho. Just...stay like this for a bit." He said softly, wrapping his arms around my waist and hugs me tight. I giggled but nodded, running my hand into his soft hair as I turned my head a little and saw Kirishima mouth the word 'Take your time' which made me roll my eyes playfully. 'Come to think of it, he's been clingy recently not that I don't like it but I find it cute. I let out a small sigh and kissed his head which made him raise his head a little and looked at me from the corner of his eyes. I smiled and blushed when seeing him and gave him a kiss on the nose. He returned the smile and kissed my forehead while caressing my cheek. I placed my hand on his cheek and caressed it as well.

"Katsuki you okay?" I asked as I pushed his hair behind a little so I can see his face better. He nodded slightly and pulled me into a quick but sweet kiss, making me blush red as he pulled away, smirking before he kissed me on the cheek and walked up to Kirishima while Mina made her towards me. She placed her elbow on my shoulder while watching the two who starts talking.

"You really made Bakugo soft Shoto~ but he is not soft when it comes to se-" Before she could say the rest and covered her mouth with my hand, my blush growing more as I narrowed my eyes with a pout on my face. She laughed and I removed my hand, crossing my arms as I looked at her seriously. "Alright jeesh don't give me that face it was just truth after all~" I rolled my eyes as she pat my shoulder. 

A few minutes passed and we stopped. The driver was Sero who had this murderous look on his face. Well why wouldn't he be like this when his wife and son are kidnapped. As we got off the truck, Katsuki held my hand tight and held me close to himself, holding his gun with his other hand. I can tell that he is nervous and wants to keep me close to himself and protect me. We starts walking towards an abandoned warehouse. When we entered, we split up but me and Katsuki were together still. 'Have to admit, I do feel a little nervous right now. I hope Denki and Sam are okay or I will hurt whoever had hurt them! ' It was a few steps inside the building where we could hear some guys talking. Katsuki held me behind himself as he turned to the corner to see who they were but before he could say a thing or do, I spot two men right on the corner which noticed us and held their guns. I didn't waste a second and grabbed the spare gun of Katsuki which was on his back and shoot the guys in the head. Don't know but the adrenaline made me do it this perfect I guess. The other ones heard the gun shot and before they could react, Katsuki shot them as well. He turned to me and had a shocked look on his face which I just smiled innocently and held the gun.

"i wasn't thinking about you doing that- you seriously are an angel but a devil inside~" He smirked and kissed my forehead. I giggled and kissed his cheek and held his hand which he held it tight before we made our way further in.   .   .