Chapter 2

Shoto's pov:

I slowly turned my head, looking over my shoulder only to see master. Half naked with a towel wrapped around his torso. Water dripping down his chest and his hair flat on his head, some strands covering his face a bit yet I could see his crimson red eyes looking down at me. My eyes without my will travelled downed. His body is very fit. His abs and muscles flex with each breath. He really is handsome. It is hard not to look at him but I really should stop before I really get in a bigger trouble. I gulped as I slowly turned on my heels, facing the door but before I could take a step, a hand grabbed my wrist which made me wince. I can feel my face only growing hotter and thanks to my pale skin, it is pretty obvious for sure. I dont dare to look up either, not knowing what may be coming. He must be very pissed too. God knows how much trouble I am in now...

"What's with the rush? You knew the rules, right?" His deep tone only made me shiver and not looking up until I felt his strong hand tightening around my wrist, making me wince in pain. 'Ouch? '

"Master I am really s-sorry." My voice trembled as I spoke up within the tears forming in my eyes, blurring my vision. 'NO NO NO! Not this! One of the things that I'm really afraid of is someone gripping my body hard. My father used to abuse me and he would always leave finger marks on my body. He once even broke my wrist. And now, the memory is coming back.' Suddenly I felt his grip got loose and I used this opportunity and opened the door and ran out the room. I rushed to the garden without even noticing it was raining. I just sat under a tree, not caring about my wet dress and hair. The rain was hitting my skin, making me shiver. I held my knees with my hands. 'Damn it! I really am dead now! Not just that I went in his room without permission, I saw him HALF NAKED AND I ran away! He will definitely kill me. Brrr...it's getting cold. I should go inside but if I go, I'll have to face master. Great job Shoto! You messed up on the first day of your work!'

"Achoo!" I sneezed. 'This is not a good sign. I should probably get inside.' As I stood up, my head started to spin. I held my head and closed my eyes, trying to ignore the dizziness as I leaned on the tree.

"It's not good to stay out in such a weather like this. You will get sick." A warm thing was wrapped around my shoulders. I slowly opened my eyes to see the one and only master. He had placed his jacket around me while he was only wearing a black t-shirt with black trousers, his hair wet. I looked up to see his pretty red eyes which had no emotions in them.

"I-i'm s-so s-sorry m-master. Y-you c-can f-fire me n-now." I finished as a tear fell of my eye. I covered my face with my cold hands, not wanting any other tears to fall. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"H-hey! Don't cry! I'm not gonna fire you! I didn't hear the knock actually. Now, let's get inside before you catch a c..."

"Achoo!" 'Damn it! I hate this! Can this day get any better?! ' My eyes turned to see master's red cheeks which he immediately turned his head away. He grabbed my wrist and I winced and clutched the jacket. He turned his head as he raised an eyebrow.

"D-don't t-tighten your h-hand m-master." I said with my cheeks red and looking on the ground, not wanting to make eye contact with him.

"O-oh okay." 'Wait...did he just...stuttered?' He took me inside while holding my wrist.

"Go get a shower and change your cloths. You can rest for a while." He said as he patted my head and walked away, leaving me shocked.

Skip time...

I took a nap which made me feel better. It was about 11. Luckily, Momo found a pair of white suit. I wore them and headed to kitchen. As I entered the kitchen, Momo ran to me with a tray in her hand. She was panting and sweating. 'Must have been so busy. . .'

"Hey! Hurry! Take this to master's office. He has guests and we all are busy with lunch and other stuff. Go on!"I blinked for several times but took the tray. I went upstairs and knocked at master's door. I heard a 'come in' and I opened the door. There was a boy who had mid-length yellow hair with a black electricity shape on his hair and he had yellow eyes. There was this boy with a little black hair and black eyes. And the last one was a boy with weird red shaped hair with red eyes. I slowly walked to them, smiling as placed the tray on the table.

"Hey! You must be the new one that Bakubro told us earlier!" The red hair said. I nodded with a light blush on my cheeks. 'Did he just called master... Bakubro? Guess they are close friends. . .'

"At first I thought you were a girl! The black hair said which made me blush more, pushing my hair behind my ears.

"Why don't you introduce yourself? I'm Denki Kaminari." The yellow hair said with a warm smile. I nodded, smiling back.

"I-i'm Shoto T-Todoroki."

"Your voice is so cute man! No homo though" The red hair said with a chuckle yet gave me a playful wink. Though, the black hair male elbowed him in the side which made him let out a yelp and frowned along.

"I'm Hanta Sero." The black hair said as he gave the red hair a death glare. The red hair chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"'m Eijiro Kirishima. Nice to meet you! You can call us whatever you like!" I giggled and nodded.

"Why are you all acting so KIND all of the sudden?" Master said with an annoyed tone. 'Emm...he is pissed I can tell! Wonder why. . .'

[EDITTED]