Chapter 7

Katsuki pov:

"You can have the day off Shoto." I said as I was still rubbing his back gently. 'DAMN! His skin so FUCKING soft! 'Then, I heard cute snoring. I looked down to see his closed eyes with a small shade of pink on his cheeks. A smile appeared on my face. I slowly layed him down and pulled the covers on his small body. I could see some bit marks on his neck and shoulder. I bit my bottom lip so hard which made it bleed. 'Look how innocent he looks? AND I DID THIS TO HIM! I'M THE WORST PERSON! '

"I promise that I will comfort you for the whole week." I leaned down on his face and placed a kiss on his forehead. I scrubbed his cheek slowly before I slowly got out of the bed. I went to bathroom to take a shower.

Time skip...

After I took a shower, I wore a black t-shirt with dark green pants. Shoto was still sleeping with the blanket of us half of his body.

Knock Knock

'You got to be kidding me! Who the hell is it!? ' I groaned as I went towards the door. I took a deep breath and I opened h door, open enough that my body and face was visible. It was the one I don't like at all...Uraraka! 'FUCKING BITCH! '

"What do you want?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"W-well Master, y-your p-personal I-is me so..."

"You are no longer my personal maid. Shoto is my personal ma-servant. You are just a normal maid now. I thought I have told you this" Her face turned sad which I didn't give a shit about it as rolled my eyes.

"O-oh...I s-see."

"Bring the breakfast in my room. But, knock before you enter. " With that, I slammed the door at her face. I turned on my heels and walked to Shoto's side. I sighed as I fixed the covers and pulled it on till his chin. 'His face is so peaceful while sleeping. YOU KNOW WHAT!? FUCK IT! THESE FEELINGS THAT I HAVE FELT FOR HIM, I HAVE NEVER FELT FOR A GIRL...ESPECIALLY URARAKA! I'M NOT SAYING THAT I HAD FEELINGS FOR THAT BITCH WHO IS LIKE WHORE! Maybe my friends were right...this boy is different from others...'like; really different'

Knock Knock

'That was fast!' I walked to door and opened it. I was expecting Uraraka but, it was Momo. Better! She was holding a tray in her hands.

"Here's your breakfast sir." She lend me the tray. I took it, signing as I looked at her with my usual serious face.

"Shoto will have a day off. "I said, trying my hardest not to blush. She gave me a smile and nodded.

"Alright sir. Then, I'll bring your orders. "She bowed and left. At least she is less annoying than Uraraka. I sighed as I walked to my desk and placed the tray on it. 'He should have breakfast too so, I have to wake him up. Does he like tea or coffee? I am assuming tea since he always make good teas! Argh... this is frustrating! 'I picked my phone and called the kitchen. You know, everywhere of this mansion has telephone. In kitchen, living room, dinning room and others which maids or servants answer it. 

"Yes master? Is there something you need? "It was Momo. 'Thank God it's not that WHORE! '

"Bring me a tea. " 'Keep your calm KATSUKI! '

"R-right away master." I could say that she was a bit surprised to hear that. 'Well the thing is that I always have coffee and in a sudden I ordered a tea. Of course she would be surprised.' I looked at the breakfast that I was having for today. It was a piece of cheese, a small bowl of honey, a piece of organic butter, four slice of bread with a cup of coffee that is bitter. 'Guess I can share it with him since I usually don't eat all of these things.' I picked up the tray and placed it on the night stand. I was about to sat on the bed when I hear a knock. 'What a timing! Can't just wait for a sec! 'I stood up and went toward the door. I opened it which I regretted it afterwards...it was the WHORE I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE ANYMORE! I rolled my eyes and let out a long groan.

"Y-you had o-rdere..." I cut her off with rasing my hand at her face, telling her to stop talking. I took the tea out of her hand and closed the doors afterward. 'DAMN THAT WHORE! I SHOULD FIRE HER! THAT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL WAAAAY MORE BETTER! 'I placed the tea on the tray as well. I turned to Shoto. 'He is still...ehmm...naked...ARGHH WHEN EVER I THINK OF WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT, I CAN'T REALLY FORGIVE MYSELF! 'I took a deep breath and decide to tell Momo to bring me a maid dress. 'She would freak out by this but, she is the only one that I trust the most in this fucking mansion!  DAMN IT! DO I HAVE MUCH CHOICE?! NO! 'I picked up my phone and called the kitchen again. Lucky me, Tsuyu picked up.

"How may I help you sir? "

"I-i need a maid dress now!" And I hung up the phone as I took a deep breath, holding my head in my hands. 'I hope she wouldn't ask why! '

[EDITTED]