Qi Longhai looked at Yang Delun in shock. That very man had always smiled at him, his every word spoken with a playfulness and kindness that made Qi Longhai weak. Was everything just fake? When had Qi Longhai been betrayed? A feeling of anger rose in his heart, but most of all, pain.

Yang Delun scanned the group of people, catching Qi Longhai's eyes and he stared at him. His hand holding his sword clenched, but his face remained unchanged. He could see the pain spreading on Qi Longhai's face and that pain was mirrored within him ten times.

"Then we can move. This is my last chance. Any officials who wish to support my reign, I am still willing to take. Any who wish to stand by my brother, I shall have to kill." Mo Shen said as he waved his hand in the air. Unfortunately, everyone was stubbornly loyal to Mo Chou.

Mo Shen looked over twice before he finally nodded his head, "Delun and Xi Feng, kill everyone save for Mo Chou, Bai Suixin, and Qi Longhai."

Xi Feng nodded her head and from her hips, she took out a barbed whip, filled with small sharp barbs. She looked at Yang Delun and nodded her head.

Yang Delun grasped his sword and gave out one command, "Fight." At his words, the soldiers behind him immediately made a move and ran forward.

Qi Longhai didn't have time to linger within his pain as he pushed forward, taking out a dagger from his sleeve. "Protect the Emperor and Empress Dowager!" With this short sentence, everyone surrounded Mo Chou and Bai Suixin.

Qi Longhai glanced at Yang Delun as he moved forward, attacking each of the man and stabbing them in their vital areas. His moves were quick and simple, fast and precise.

Opposite of him, Yang Delun's sword strikes were more powerful and barbaric, severing the lives of more than two people with just one attack. His sword was dyed with dripping blood, and there was blood on his armor, with some even on his pale face.

Xi Feng was also dealing with the imperial guards quickly, whipping her long whip in the air and slashing many of the men onto the ground. In fact, she directly used her whip to slash the men so hard, their bodies were sent flying back, hitting the walls and poles of the room.

Blood was being shed from every corner. Mo Chou stood, bitting his lips. So, this was what the ending was going to come to... Bai Suixin's face was pale, a sad smile on her lips.

Yang Delun quickly killed the men who foolishly brought themselves toward him, until a man all too familiar reached him. "Longhai."

Qi Longhai stopped in front of Yang Delun, "When did you betray me?" There was no sadness or pain in his tone, merely a mocking smile on his lips.

"I'm doing this to protect you." Yang Delun merely explained. His hands trembled lightly, noticing the dark look from Qi Longhai's eyes.

"You know that this isn't what I want. So why? No, when?" Qi Longhai's voice did not tremble or shake, even as his heart ached.

From behind, Xi Feng had successfully taken down all the imperial guards. Her peerless face stared at Yang Delun, lightly shaking her head. "Yue Junwang, Bingqing said to first capture everyone before we do anything else."

Mo Shen listened to Xi Feng's words and nodded his head. He lifted his head and ordered, "Soldiers, capture everyone first. Anyone who refuses, simply kill them."

The court officials within the room did not resist their arrest. With their hands chained and no one left to protect them, they merely let themselves be captured.

Mo Shen walked towards Mo Chou.

Xi Feng used this moment to turn to Yang Delun, "Delun, Master knows what you want. Still, he needs to be chained just for precautions." Xi Feng wasn't affected by Yang Delun's cold glance and merely walked towards Qi Longhai.