Once I got back they continued to ask questions. 

"What are we going to do in the meantime?" Kate asked, being the voice of reason. 

"Well in the meantime you're going to press that button, yes it is real. Have everyone collect as much food and water as possible. We need to start teaching people to shoot, not for the others but there are going to be some bad fucking dudes that come here and trust me you will want to be ready. Now I'm going to be honest this island is super fucking weird and has gone as far as being able to time travel so I'm gonna need you all to just accept what I tell you" I said to them before getting back to my food. For super old 80's food it's actually not bad

 For super old 80's food it's actually not bad

After a while, they had finally settled and actually agreed to my plan. 

It seemed they were actually realizing it was in their best interest just to listen to me. 

I looked around before walking up to Jack "hey can we have a chat for a second?" I asked him before just grabbing his arm and dragging him with me to the computer room. 

"what? Is something wrong?" he asked, getting worried. 

"Uuuhhh not really I just figured you would want to know you have a sister and she is here" I said with a shrug before trying to nonchalantly sit in the desk chair. 

He looked like a deer caught in headlights before quickly asking "who?" with an urgent tone. 

"Claire, your dad was trying to visit her in Sydney. Honestly all of your stories are so fucking entwined it's ridiculous. Sawyer knew your dad too. Anna Lucia worked for him as a kind of bodyguard. That's just the shit I can think of off the top of my head" I said with a huff. honestly, it was ridiculous how unrealistic it was. Well, I guess it is there lives here, so I don't know. Oh my god, he looks like I just pissed in his cheerios.

After a bit, he calmed down and I just spent the rest of the day hanging out with Hurley and Charlie. 

I was even there to see Jack avoid her like the plague which I couldn't help but laugh at. He cant do that forever but for know its fucking hilarious. 

I also dragged Desmond down to drink with us because I knew these three would be good friends and I wanted it to happen sooner so I fucking did it. Ok maybe I'm a little drunk but fuck, how do you not drink with Desmond?

 Ok maybe I'm a little drunk but fuck, how do you not drink with Desmond?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What you think? I think the next chapter is gonna be a bunch of little time skips and things she did until the first class passengers come back and she can start fixing shit. I just have so much information in my head and things I wanna change that I find what started as like a 3 part section is probably going to at least be six...but hey who cares? Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.