Chapter Six

Enmity Chapter Six - An Old Friend meets Mr Bloody Hell

"D-Dylan?!" I gasped, shocked at the appearance of my old friend, Dylan O'Brien. Yes, Dylan O'Fricking Brien is at my doorstep. His name sounds familiar? You may know him as 'Stiles Stilinski' from Teen Wolf.

"Is that how you greet an old friend?" He asked, hands spreaded out in a gesture that he wants to hug me. Snapping out of my daze, I immediately walked into his embrace, wrapping both arms around his torso. "I missed you so much! But how.. Aren't you on vacation now?" I mumbled into his chest, not wanting to let go, lest he disappears.

If you think I'm being dramatic, I'm not. I have not seen him in three years, and we mainly only texted or skyped each other, and it just wasn't the same as having him here.

"I was, but I missed you so I flew back to see you!" He said, pulling out of the hug and scrutinising me. "Have you been crying?"

"I-No! I haven't. I'm just really happy to see you." I lied, not wanting him to worry about me.

"Alright. Are you hungry? Because I am."

"Nope!" I said, but just at that moment, my stomach made a loud growling sound.

"Your stomach says otherwise, Mimi!" He laughed. I rolled my eyes at that nickname. He was the only person who could call me 'Mimi' without getting his head ripped off.

"Let's order pizza! The usual," He suggested, taking out his phone and calling the pizza delivery number.

For the next few hours, we ate pizza, had a movie marathon, and basically just talked about life. I told him all about the keychain incident, but left out the part about who did it.

I started tearing up as I talked about how that was the only memory left of my mother, and now it was gone for good.

"Hey, hey, hush.. Don't cry." He said gently, wiping away my tears. Now, don't get me wrong, we aren't a couple. We're just really close friends.

"Let's watch another movie. You choose it this time," he smiled. "ONE DIRECTION UP ALL NIGHT TOUR CD!" I exclaimed, bouncing up and down.

"What?! We watched that a hundred over times already!" He groaned. He doesn't hate One Direction, but he gets mildly irritated at my obsession for them and most importantly, Niall James Horan.

Before we can start watching it, the doorbell rang for the second time that day. However, this was a more patient kind of ringing, unlike Dylan's.
We got up from the couch and headed over to the door. Opening the door, I got a fright at the person for the second time today. Their exclaims told me they were shock too.

"Dylan?!"

"Thomas?!"
--------