Chapter Thirty Nine

ew i hated writing this chapter. sorry.

---

Enmity Chapter Thirty Nine - Ending 1

---

GUYS THIS IS THE FIRST ENDING. THERE'LL BE AN ALTERNATIVE ENDING (Chapter Forty) SO TO THOMIE (Jamie and Thomas) SHIPPERS, DONT CRI OK ILY<3

---

~Jamie's POV~

Many thoughts filled my mind as I saw my hopeful childhood best friend staring at me, waiting for my reply. I thought back to the times where Thomas hurt me and a pang of sadness hit me.

'Maybe it's time to move on,' I thought to myself, looking at Dylan, the guy that has always been by my side.

As he smiled his angelic smile at me, I felt my insides flutter. Was I falling for him? 

Right then and there, I made up my decision. It was time to let the past go and move on with someone else. I opened my mouth, ready to give my answer.

"Yes, Dylan. I'd be your girlfriend." I smiled cheekily, and before I know it, I was engulfed in a huge embrace. I hugged Dylan back tightly, unable to contain the grin that worked its way to my face.
I knew that I had made the right choice.

"Now.. Can I get to know the boys from One Direction?" I asked excitedly, looking at Niall.

He smiled kindly at me, "Of course, love!" I blushed at his charming Irish accent.

Dylan cleared his throat playfully, before speaking. "Hey, watch it, Niall. It's my girlfriend you're talking to!" I giggled, giving him a side-hug. 

~Thomas's POV~

"Rachel, I choose you." I looked directly at her, placing my hand on top of hers.

Jamie and I were from two different worlds, and I doubt we'd ever be more than good friends again after what I'd done to her.

Rachel's eyes widened and tears filled them as she whispered, "Are you serious?"

"I'm dead serious, Rach. That is, if you want me." I smiled at her, wiping her tears away.

"Of course I want you!" She exclaimed, crashing her lips to mine.

Our lips moved in sync as I wrapped my arms around her gently, pulling her closer to me. As we broke apart, I rested my forehead on hers, both of us breathing heavily.

"I love you, Thomas."

"I love you too, Rachel." I replied her, before realising how right that sounded.

---

comment below opinions