Chapter Two - The Majestical Mermaid

He has messy blonde hair and mysterious brown eyes that are very mesmerising. "Oh I'm so sorr-" he said, his sexy british accent ringing in my ears. Wait, what? Did I just say his voice is sexy?

He must've noticed me staring at him as he didn't complete his sentence. Instead, he copied my actions and scrutinised me too. "Like what you see?" He asked, an eyebrow raised and a smirk on his face. He did not just say that. Who does he think he is? Although he does seem familiar...

Focus, Jamie, that guy made you lose your coffee! "I've seen better," I scoffed, pretending to yawn. The smirk on his face was wiped off immediately, and a look of confusion replaced it.

"You mean you don't..." He started, but trailed off after awhile, scratching his head. Just then, a guy with weird eyebrows and a pretty girl came up to him.

"Hey Thomas, you done yet?" The guy asked him. So his name is Thomas.. It doesn't suit him. I shall call him.. Captain Tomnoxious! Get it..? Obnoxious and Thomas is Tomnoxious!

"Who's that? A fan?" It's the girl who spoke this time. She seemed the most decent among the three. "Uh, no. Actually, your friend here spilled my coffee on the floor." I rolled my eyes.

The trio whispered furiously to each other before the guy turned to me and asked, "Do you know who we are?"

Uh.. Am I supposed to? I shook my head, an indication that I, in fact, do not know them. "Alright. Well, hello. I'm Will. Will Poulter."

"Okay, fine. I'm calling you Wiggly. Your eyebrows look wiggly." I blurted out before I can stop myself. My eyes widened in realisation.

Wiggly turned red at my statement whereas Captain Tomnoxious and the girl roared with laughter. "I'm Kaya, and that's Thomas." the girl introduced.

"What's your name?" Captain Tomnoxious asked. I replied in a posh voice, "I'm Ariel, the majestical mermaid."

----

And that was Chapter Two! How is it? :)
I'm gonna post Chapter Three... Next time. xD Bye!