Chapter Thirty Eight

Enmity Chapter Thirty Eight - Dylan (THCSMAIDLI.AA)

~Dylan's POV~

"So, what's this girl like?" Liam asked me. Yes, THE Liam Payne was talking to me. 

"Perfect." I answered, smiling slightly at the thought of Jamie. I saw him look at me weirdly, before muttering an 'okay'.

My eyes widened as I saw Marie signal to me that Jamie was here. "Guys, I think it's almost time." I told One Direction. They nodded, getting into position.

You guys are probably wondering what's going on. I've pulled a few strings and got One Direction to be here to perform specially for Jamie, and I'll walk over and ask her to be my girlfriend. I was sure that she would accept me this time round. At least, I hope. I heard Vita and Joella's voice from afar.

"Jamie!" Joella said, whereas Vita got straight to the point. "Let's go that way." She had said, and I heard their voices getting louder as they came closer.

A second later, I heard a gasp and assumed that Ki Hong and Will had passed her flowers and balloons, just like they were asked to.

Marie signaled me again, and I nodded at One Direction to start the song. "I'm broken, do you hear me? I'm blinded, cause you are everything I see." Liam started singing.

I watched as Jamie froze and turned towards the source of the music. Her eyes widened as she saw One Direction. I smiled slightly at the sight of a dazed-looking Jamie.

I frowned as Jamie looked at the new text on her phone. Her smile widened as she tapped a response.
I bit my lip to stop myself from groaning. My plan was falling into place, but somebody just had to ruin the mood by texting her now. 

'Things have changed so much, and I didn't like it. At all.'

  "I've never had the words to say, but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms." Zayn sang. 

She had finished her text and was currently looking at Niall in awe. I took a deep breath and started to walk slowly over to her. "Jamie," I started, looking down at her. She quickly turned to look at me as she heard her name being called.

"Dylan! What is going on? Why is One Direction here?" She asked, her eyes sparkling in amusement.
The song ended, and I opened my mouth to speak. "Mimi. I can love you more than this. More than Thomas can." 

She gasped in realisation, but didn't say anything else. "Be my girlfriend. I promise I'll be the best boyfriend you've ever had. I wouldn't intentionally hurt you, physically or emotionally. I love you." I said everything that I felt, locking eyes in her.

In a blink of an eye, One Direction was by my side and rooting for me. There was a chorus of "accept him!" and "this is adorable!". I'd finally poured my heart out to Jamie. The only thing now is how she was going to respond.

I knew my fate was sealed as she opened her mouth, ready to give me a definite answer.

My heart leaped, then sank. My palms got even sweatier. Time seemed to freeze as I waited for the one word answer that would change my foreseeable future.

---  

Comment your opinions XD