"Well, first. Let me inform you that our conversation will be recorded."

"That's fine." Taehyung said.

"Okay." Inspector Min gave the signal to officer Park to prepare the recorder.

"Where were you last night? Around 11 pm to 1 am?" Inspector Min started.

"I was in my room, getting ready for bed." He answered.

"Was your brother around that time to confirm that you're really in your room?" Inspector Min challenged to which Taehyung just nodded his head.

"Why are you asking me this, inspector?" Taehyung asked.

The inspector sighed as he stared at the young man.

"You see Mr. Kim.. just this morning, Kim Yeri was found dead in her house." Inspector Min informed, eyes glued on Taehyung's face to see his every reaction.

But oddly found none.

"Who's that?" Taehyung asked instead, catching the officers off guard.

His face is blank, not even a hint of surprise from hearing someone's death.

"She's working in the same company you're interning." Officer Park answered, hiding his suspicion as he showed a picture of the deceased.

Taehyung took a good look, finally identifying the woman.

"We already interviewed some coworkers of hers and most of them mentioned that you had a fight with her yesterday. Is that true?" Inspector Min inquired.

Taehyung nodded his head.

"What was the argument about?" Inspector Min asked, seeing no change in Taehyung's expression.

"She received a box containing a dead rabbit and accused me of the one behind it." Taehyung responded from what really happened.

"Why did she accuse you? There must be a reason." Inspector Min continued to interrogate.

Taehyung remembered asking the same question to Jimin and the answer he had given him yesterday.

"Maybe she thought I'm getting back at her from all the rumors she spread about me." He answered, seeing a few pictures in the files.

"Hmm.." Detective Jeong suddenly hummed, making Taehyung turn to look at him.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked, seeing the detective now leaning his back on the wall, arms crossed on his chest as he smiled at him.

"Just curious, Mr. Kim." Detective Jeong trailed off, stepping closer to where they were sitting.

"What are those rumors she's spreading about?" He asked with a smile.

Taehyung stared at him in the eyes, seeing his own reflection in them.

"That I'm a freak." He responded still with a blank face.

Silence befell among them as detective Jeong continued to stare at Taehyung who's also doing the same.

The detective couldn't see anything in those blank eyes, deep yet empty.

He slowly smiled as he didn't ask anymore and continued walking in circles again, scanning the decorations and paintings on the wall.

"Do you have any idea why she's targeting you.... making those remarks?" Inspector Min followed up with a question of his own.

"I don't know.... maybe because I'm different?" Taehyung stated, more like questioned.

Nobody commented as another dead silence filled the air.