Hallowed 5

Taehyung stared at the man as he stood drenched in front of him.

His eyes seemed darker than the night as he held Taehyung's gaze.

"What did you say?" the ravenette asked in a soft voice, too low that Taehyung almost didn't catch it.

"It's really you. When I heard your voice in the café, I thought it sounded familiar." Taehyung responded, locking his gaze on those raven orbs that seemed to turn a shade darker.

"...Sorry.. I'm not really understanding what you're saying." the ravenette said in a whisper as he ran a hand over his wet hair.

"You're the new occupant in room 201, right mister?" Taehyung asked which made the ravenette's brow arch.

"You sure know a lot.. huh?" the man said in barely a whisper.

"Last time, you warned me about leaning on the railings..." Taehyung uttered.

The man paused for a second.

"Oh.. Was that you?" He asked as he smiled.

Taehyung nodded his head slightly in response.

"I didn't really get to see your face so when I heard your voice in the café, I thought it could be you." Taehyung said, seeing a change in the man's face that he couldn't put a name on.

"You could tell just from my voice?" the man asked with a look of fascination.

or was it annoyance?

Taehyung couldn't really tell.

"Just a wild guess." Taehyung answered.

The two of them stared at each other for a long while as the rain continued to pour outside.

The clouds were dark and heavy with the wind furiously gushing but none of them seemed to notice.

"Small world, huh?" the ravenette finally spoke, eyes piercing on those hazel ones.

His gaze slowly landed down to his hands.

"Are you going somewhere?" The man asked, gesturing the umbrellas he's holding.

Taehyung turned to look and only then was he reminded of the real reason why he's supposed to go out.

"My brother.." He uttered, face still as blank as a slate.

"You should go." The man smiled as he gazed at his watch.

"I should probably go upstairs too and wash up before I catch a cold." the ravenette said to which Taehyung just nodded in response.

"I'll see you around." He added.

Before the man could turn and walk away, Taehyung called out once more.

"My name is Kim Taehyung. What about you, mister?"

He waited for the ravenette's response as he stopped, smiled a little and simply whispered, "Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung repeated the name on his head and politely bowed down before taking his leave.

As he opened the umbrella and walked outside unmindful of the rain, he's unaware of the eyes that pierced on his back and the small creepy smile that comes with it.

--------

"I'm still pissed." Jimin said, still remembering what had happened earlier in the school university.

"Don't let him get into you. Eat up." Taehyung uttered instead as he roamed his eyes in the café.

"I'll tell your Jin-hyung about it this time." Jimin said in determination to which Taehyung just stay silent.