If You Stay Near Me, Our Fur Will Get Tangled

🐺Legoshi POV🐺
"Hey Tem, "I said and he looks up.

"Is Alpaca wool any different from sheep wool?"I said. He chuckles. "An Alpaca's wool is much delicate," He said, touching his neck. "Wanna feel it?"He said. "If you don't mind, "I said. "Go ahead, "he said, showing his neck. I slowly touch his neck. "You're right..."I said.
🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊
I sneeze.

Wait, what kind of memory was that? But...the truth is my friendship with Tem was nothing special. I want to find whoever ate Tem. And that's not because I feel I have an obligation to. I just... I turn around then I was punched. 

I try to lift my head but the person put one of their feet on top of me. He's huge! This isn't good! I try to lift my head again but nothing. "Who are you?! Hey!"I yell as they push their feet down. They brought their fist up and punch me. I could feel them dragging me somewhere.

I try to see who it was but nothing. What...what's going on? I struggle a bit and they pick me up. It's no use. I can't smell anything with my cold. "You're...the guy who killed Tem, aren't you," I said then they push my head to the wall.
🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊
🦊Alison POV🦊
I groan as my head hurts.

"Alison, dear are you okay?"My mother said. I saw Legoshi and the mysterious figure fighting each other. Oh no...don't tell me! "Alison?"My father said as I ran to put on my cloak. I place it on then look at my bed. I grab my new belt that is filled with untested chemicals. 

"Sorry but I need to go. Legoshi needs my help!"I said, putting it on. Who know if I might need them? I put it on then walk toward the door. "Legoshi but didn't he hurt you?"My father said. I stop when I went to reach the handle.

Should I not help him? No, that is not me. I will live with guilty that I just stay home and do nothing. "Just cause he hurt my feeling doesn't mean he stopped being my friends. I promise I will be safe" I said then walked out.
🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊
🐺Legoshi POV🐺
"Is this a threat? You're telling me not to sniff around anymore..." I said.

I slowly try to stand up. "You seem to have a lot of confidence in your strength," I said then slowly lean on the wall. "As a fellow carnivore..." I said and they headbutt me. I yell then fell to the ground.

"An Alpaca's wool is much delicate," He said, touching his neck. "Wanna feel it?"He said.

Tem...I'm sorry that I said our friendship was nothing special. A herbivore treating a carnivore as kindly as you did...Really, there's nothing more special than that. That's something us carnivore must never forget. I remember a time Alison and I were baking together. 

"You could never understand what it feels like to be a person whose life is always in danger in this world," she told me then she boop my nose with a spoon that had some frosting. She was right. Alison has always been honest with me. But I understand a little better now.

No matter what, I need to pay my debts to the herbivores. Something or someone running toward us. Something light. That sounds so familiar. "Get away from him!"I heard someone yell. Is that Alison? I could hear them jump then something break. Is it glass? 

The person coughs then growls. "Come at me bro," She said but there is something different about her. Her voice sounds a bit deeper. Not too deep. Why is she here? I heard some punches being thrown. Did she really come out here to help me?

Why? I thought she was mad at me. I thought she won't want to see me after I told her that we needed some distance. I smile to myself softly. She always been this stubborn, huh? Alison...please don't hurt yourself. I heard someone bite and a scream.