The Taste Of Rebellion

Nobody POV
"What are you gonna do, Legoshi? Alison? That pretty boy is inside my stomach now" Riz said.

"That's a lie," Legoshi said then pull his head back slowly, sniffing the air. He's near a garbage dump under the bridge, about 2 kilometers from here" he said. "You cut open a wound on his left arm," Alison said. 

"You covered yourself in Pina's blood to try and provoke us, but...you wasted your time. I have an internal vault of scents so I can protect those who are dear to me" Legoshi said. Alison blush and the girl laugh. "Aw this is cute and all but let finish this," She said.

"I guess my fight starts early. Let's fucking do this!" Alison said then threw a bottle on the ground. It shatters, releasing some fog. The girl cough then looks around. "Go Ashely. I will be fine on my own"Riz said and Ashely ran off. 

"So we're both crazy when it comes to Herbivores. We're the same" he said. "Don't lump me with you" Legoshi said then ran toward him. He grabs his sweater, swinging himself to his face. He scratches his face and he pushes me away. 

Legoshi...it doesn't matter if we try to protect herbivores, or eat them. Riz grab Legoshi's face and threw him away as Legoshi try to scratch him. In the end, the strength of us carnivores comes at the price of eternal solitude.

Legoshi landed safely and glare at him. Ashely looks up and then Alison pulls her from behind. She twists her arm and Ashely yelp. She growls then pushes Alison to a wall. She let out a silent scream as Ashely pull away. "Come on. Show me what you go, little girl" She said.

Alison quickly glares at the girl. "Little girl? I show you little!"She said and kick her in the stomach. "I'm happy," Riz said as Legoshi gasp. If it's your meat, it might be enough to purge my loneliness. Riz's loneliness...and my ego. I won't let him eat my ego!

"Your meat is far tougher than it should be, "Riz said then pull away. "Don't tell me...you've eaten meat too" Riz said. Ashely swings some punches at Alison but she doge them. She blew some smoke at Ashely and she cough. Ashley screams in anger and tries to find her. 

"You would never understand, Riz. There's something you lack. Respect for life!"Legoshi said, letting some yellow butterfly go toward him. He gasps in confused then bumps into Ashely. "What is going on?"Ashely said then they were pushed by the ground.

They pant then Ashely and Riz grab their arm. They slowly pull them up as Legoshi and Alison struggle. "I won't allow any more slander against my friendship with Tem! Not one word!" Riz yell. "You killed and ate Tem! You destroyed your friendship" Alison said. 

"How do you know that, huh?"Riz said as they look at her. "Because I am a human being!"She yells then kick Ashely across the face. Alison landed safely and she ran off. "Tem, don't worry. I'll shut them up for good!"He said then swing Legoshi around.

He slams him to the ground. "Legoshi...Legoshi!"Riz yells while Ashely looks around. "Alison~ Where are you?~ I just want to show what a hero can really do" She said then laugh. Alison ran toward her but Ashely punches her in the face. She fell and Ashely grabs her by the hair. 

"You think that same trick will work?" she said then laugh. She drags Alison toward Riz. "Look, I did it. I defeated the chosen one! You know what it means right?!"She said as she smiles. "Yeah...I know this feeling"Riz said then look at Legoshi. 

"When somebody is about to die, their bodies get limp like yours," he said. He drags Legoshi then threw him to the wall. "Even so, you're pretty tough," he said but Legoshi stood quiet. "Huh? Legoshi?" he said then Legoshi did a small cough. 

"Oh, you're alive. Hey, Ashely check with Alison is alive!" he said. She threw her to Legoshi and she did a small cough. "Yep!"She said. "What? Why worry about me now?"Legoshi said then saw Alison. "Yeah, that's true. But I wanted to tell you something.