Gouhin

I groan as I woke up

I rub my eyes then stretch my arm again. I saw Legoshi wake up and I ran toward him. "You are awake! How are you?"I said, sitting on his lap then he blink. "Oh right"I said then pull my hood off. "Alison"he said as he blush. "Are you okay?"I said then Gouhin chuckle. 

"Morning. How're ya feeling?"He said then Legoshi put his chain arm around me. He pull me close as he push himself back. I could hear his heart beat. "Right awful, I'm betting"he said then pull me away. He plop me down and he glare at Legoshi. 

"You know this one?"he said. "Yep"I said as I smile. He push Legoshi's shirt up and I turn around. I almost saw it. Alison, you had one chance to see that and you didn't. At least it is for the better or else I might not get any sleep or it might be weird between us. 

"Well then, ain't you a brave one? A normal heart rate, even in this predicament"He said then he look at me. He nod at me and I walk toward Legoshi. "Keep calm, yeah?"I said, sitting next to him then took out the muzzle. 

"What do you want?! Where am I?! Why is Alison here?!"He said then I put my hand on his cheek. "It is okay. Breath. I am here for you"I said and he nod. He calm down as I held his hand. "Let's make one thing clear here. 

You ain't allowed to show me or Alison any animosity or bare your fangs"He said then he sat down. "I'm the watchman of the dark market. I am also training Alison as an favor of an old friends"He said as I let his hand go. 

I walk and stood beside him. "I've got a few questions. What's your name?"He said as he snap a photo of him. "Legoshi"he said. "Legoshi, when did you eat an herbivore?"Gouhin said. "No, I haven't"he said then he snap another photo.  

"Carnivores who're passed out or panicking at the black market are pretty much guaranteed to have laid their hand on an herbivore"Gouhin said the Legoshi look down. "I almost did...and then regained my sense"he said the stare at me.

He was talking about me. "More like, you put on your mask again"Gouhin said. "But I know I need to tell her one day..."he said. "She"Gouhin said as I look down. "You're still in contact with someone you almost ate?"He said then look at me.

"Is that true?"he said. "Ya"I said, looking away. "What's going on through your head when you're interacting with her?"he said then I did a fake cough. "I need to go. I be back"I said then I ran off. I close the door behind me and sigh. What wrong with me? 

I should be happy that this story is going where it supposed to be. Not me getting what ever this feeling. I walk off and found a punching bag. I started to punch it and allow my anger to let go. I scream then my fist turn into a fox hand. 

The punching bag flew high and I had to doge it from hitting me. What was that? I look at my hand as it slowly turn back. I close my eyes and thought of my family. What they call me. Fat, ugly, useless. I open my eye and punch it. 

My arm turn into a fox and I smile. So anger allow me to change a part of me? I should take note of that. I walk out and saw Gouhin. "What made you run off like that?"he said. "It is nothing"I said then he pick me up. 

"You are hiding something. If I am training you then you gotta trust me"he said then I sigh. "I think I am in love with him"I said then he look at me, confused. "And what the problem?"he said. "I can't. I really can't tell you or else you won't believe me"I said then he sigh. 

"Alright. Come on"he said as we walk away. He made some tea and legoshi enter the room. "Oh Alison! This um belong to you"he said as he took out a sketchbook. "Oh! Thanks. I forget about it"I said as I took it. I hug it and he stare at me. 

"So you guys go to school?"he said. "Yeah. Cherryton school"I said. "Wait, you're a students over at Cherryton school"he said then look at him. "What? Don't give me that 'please pity me' face. You're a handful, kid"Gouhin said as I pull up a chair.