The kidnap

🦊Alison POV🦊
I hum as I water the flower. 

I think that is enough. "Alison"said a voice. I turn around and saw Legoshi with a napkin in his nose. "What happened? Are you okay? Who did this to you"I said as I touch his face.  A sudden thought came toward me. "Tell me you didn't fought that boy for me!"I said. 

"Ah no. I didn't"He said, looking away. "Oh, good. Are you sure?"I said and he touch my hand. "Alison"he said. "Hm?"I said. "I...I...Alison, I lov-"he said but Haru scream. "Whoa! I've got so many mosquito bites!"Haru said. 

I look at her and bend down a little. "Are you okay?"I said. "Not really"Legoshi said. What? Did she lied to me? "You can't even see them..."she said. "I can tell by smell"he said. "Your nose is plugged up!"She said. "Anyway I...Alison, I want to say"he said then she grab my arm. 

"Alison, you need to go and check the back!"she said while "I love you!"Legoshi said, showing a lily. I look at him then we both stare at each other. He love me? He actually love me? "We need to talk"Haru said as she push Legoshi away.
🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊
🐺Legoshi POV🐺
Haru push me as I stare at her. 

She blush as she stare at me. Did she heard what I said? "Are you interrupting me on purpose? Why?"I said. "Why is what I should be asking! Why are you saying something that important with tissues stuffed up your nose? It might scare her away"She said.

"Haru"I said as I grab her arm. "I need your help. Alison is important to me"I said. She hum then took some flower. "Here. This is for free. Go to her and tell her how you feel"She said and I smile. I went and found her talking to the flower.

"How my babies doing? Yeah you are doing great! Yes you are"she said as she smile. "I am doing great too"I said then she look up. "Legoshi!"she said as she stood up. "I'm only going to say this once. All I want is for you to hear my feeling"I said.

"Your feeling?"she said then I hand her the flowers. She touch them then I grab the lily. I place it behind her ear. It made her look more beautiful. "Tomorrow, at the Meteor Festival...Let's meet here at evening. Let me tell you exactly how I feel"I said.

She stare at me and I look away. "This was a little too sudden. As long as you know it's tomorrow, you'll be able to mentally prepare for it, right?"I said then she nod softly. "A-alright"she said as she hug the flower. "Oh and promise you will take care of your nose"She said.
🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺
🦊Alison POV🦊
I watch him walk off.

I smell the flower then Haru squeal. "He confessed to you!"She said. "He did. I need a break"I said as I walk off. I went near the little forest then lean on a tree. I look at the flower then saw my hands. I turn into a human again.

Do I break this cruse by falling in love? Ugh I hate this. I touch the flower and chuckle. This is the first time someone gave me a gift before. Something cover my mouth then I hit him. He let go of me then I kick him across the face.

"Why you little?!"he said then one of them pull me up. I kick in the arm then one of them grab my necklace. "My necklace!"I said then they broke the clasp. No! One of then grab me and lift me up while the one tied me up. I try to scream as they ran off with me.
🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊
I groan as I woke up.

When did I fell a sleep? "Honestly ...I even cut the power at the plaza for you yesterday"One o them said. "You really think this little shrimp will be enough for the boss'dinner?"Another one said. Wait, what?! I look back then I took off my hair pin.