New girl

Legosi POV
I sigh as I waited for class to start.

Jack started to talk about something but I wasn't paying attention much. I was thinking about the beast um I mean Alison. She seen so nice to be a beast. Even though she did attack me but still she did help me with the bruise.

Yesterday when I woke up, the bruise was gone. I wanted to go met her again to thank her but I shouldn't. I am afraid I might hurt her. I also don't know how to thank her. She smell so different. She smell like roses, sweet and books. 

Why am I so obsessed with her smell? I sniff and smell the same smell. Is she here? How did she get here? I sniffing in the air, trying to find her. "Hey, what going on?"Jack said. "I smell something familiar"I said then I look at a red fox girl. 

She had light red fur, brown long hair with a red streak, golden eyes, a red tail with a white tip. She was wearing the school uniform and she look kinda cute. She gasp when she saw me and look away, covering her face with her hair. 

I got up and walk toward her. The human smell got stronger when I got closer to her. What did she do with Alison? She better not hurt her. She look up with her golden eyes. "Um hello"she said then I lean closer to her. I sniff and I was right. 

She has the smell of the human. She push her hair back then I sigh. This can't be right. "Are you new here?"I said. "Yes. I just arrive here a few days ago. I transfer here today"she said then I lean in again. The same time Alison arrive here. 

"Why do you smell familiar?"I whisper. "I don't know what you mean"she said then I pull back. "I am sorry. Um what is your name?"I said. Damn, I must have scare her. "I am Alison"She said then she look away. Why does she has the same name as Alison? "Alison?"I said. 

"Sorry that my um nickname! My real name is Rosa"she said. Oh so she isn't Alison. She can't be related with Alison or have ate her. "Oh then welcome to Cherryton academy"I said as I smile softly. "Thanks"she said as she smile at me.
🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊
Alison POV
I sigh as class finish.

So no one know who I am. Just like home. I grip on my books as I walk off. Alison, this is your chance to become someone else! Why did you have to be so scare? Put on a smile and try to make some new friends as this Rosa girl. 

"Rosa"said a familiar voice and I turn around. "Hey. I am sorry about what happen in the beginning of class"he said. "No it's fine"I said. "Still I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that"he said and I sigh. He is so cute.

"Like I said it is fine. I should um get going"I said as I look at the ground. "Hey are you okay?"he said. "I am fine. Just lonely since I am the new kid"I said. "Then would you like to join me? I am going to the drama club"He said. 

I smile as I nod. "Sure. I would love to"I said then I follow him. I know that he does something in the drama club like the lighting. He open the door and it was empty. "We must have came here earlier"He said as I walk in slowly.

"It is beautiful just like how I remember"I said. "Huh?"he said. "Um I mean I really like this room"I said as I put my hand together. He shook his head then I look away. "Do you like to perform?"he said.

"I do but sometime my shyness get the best of me"I said. "I understand. You stay here while I check on something"he said. I nod as he walk off. I wonder how it feel to go back on the stage. I quickly went on the stage then took a deep breath.

"Maybe it's the way I was born and raised
Cut off the emotion to survive my days
Now I see people as a way to get by
All I gotta do is find the truth in my lies
Five months later, you're still around
You should be embarrassed by the way I let you down
Making excuses for you and not me
Blame it on yourself cuz you're too afraid to leave
You keep saying that you're needing me
See me for the man that you swear I'll be
But you ain't gonna know me the way I do
I'd never give it up on a life for two"I sang.

Legoshi shine the light at me and smile at me. I twirl around then I heard the door open. Legoshi gasp as I ran off the stage. He point at the ladder. I nod and climb up. He grab my hands, pulling me up. I bit my lip as he caught me by my waist.

We look at each other then he place me on the floor. He put his finger on his lips. He turn the other light as I lean on the wall. I kept quiet as he focus on the light on the other. I look down and gasp. This must be from the first episode. 

Where the pelican guy tell them about Tem deaf. I watch then I look outside. It look like it is turning dark. I look at my hand and saw it is changing. "Um Legoshi, I must go"I whisper. He nod then he point at a different door. 

"Go through there. It will lead you outside of the school. Be careful"He whisper. "Thanks. Be safe too"I whisper then I kiss his cheek. I follow his directions then sigh. I got some time. I ran to my home which thanks god the principle allow me to stay with my new family. 

I shut the door close then Lola appear. "Alison, what wrong?"She said. A bright light appear and I turn back to my human self. She gasp as I chuckle. "I know. I must look so weird"I said. "I heard of humans before but I never seen one"She said. She touch my arm then smile. 

"You aren't afraid of me?"I said. "Nope. You are just like in those old hidden textbook"she said. There are books about human? That weird. "Where is your book bag?"she said. "I must have left it. I go back for it"I said. "Are you sure?"she said. "Don't worry I be fine"I said,grabbing my spear.