I get overwhelmed

The hallway is filled with stature

"How did you get here, Legoshi-kun?"Yafya said. "Uh, I used the train and then walked here, " Legoshi said. "Hmm, well, thanks. I'm sorry I called you here out of the blue" He said. "No, I don't mind," Legoshi said as he looked around. Are these the past Beastar? Alison thought.

"Did the guys on the bottom floor treat you well?"Yafya ask. The police? "...Yes," Legoshi said. "And how are you, Alison?"Yafya said. How does he know Alison? Legoshi looks at Alison. She has a smile that he is not familiar with.

"I am fine, Yafya...Strange that you didn't bother to ask me and have to ask my dear Legoshi for me to come here"Alison said then she laughed. Her eyes...It doesn't match her tone. Her eyes...It looked like she was ready to go into a fight. Yafya chuckle. 

"Come in, "He said. The top floor shows the whole townscape...?! "The clear sky makes it easier to see all the buildings, doesn't it? Go make yourself comfortable" Yafya said. T-the night skyline...and a carrot farm?! 

"This room is my special parlor/food storage. I want to treat you to a full-course dinner of my special. A wolf like you probably can't see the appeal of it, but it's good" He said as he smiled. "Oh, Well, thank you, I do like vegetables," Legoshi said. He sat down. 

Legoshi pulls Alison's chair so she can sit down. She pats his arm and then sits down. He sits down and a mice waiter brings them plates. "This is Amuse bouche: Seasoned potage with carottees Raptee and cavolo nero sauce"The mice waiter said. "O-okay, "Legoshi said. 

If Gosha was a mammal...then maybe he would flap his ear from nervousness in the same way. His blood grandson is so conceivably similar to him...But what about his character? I will take my time inspecting you, boy. He still seems nervous, and I can't quite tell what he's thinking, but...

"Um, Yafya-san? Are you the Beastar?"He said. They both went quiet. "What made you come to that conclusion?" Yafya said as he held his wine glass.

"Sorry! I'm just guessing...I mean, you've got your own room on the top floor of the Metropolitan Police Department, and the police seem to work for you. Nightshade is working with the Beastar. But mostly...It's because these carrots are so good! They're so sweet and taste kinda like dirt, but the flavor's really...defined, you know? They taste better the more I eat them...I've never eaten carrots like these before and if this luxurious food is just dinner to you, then you must have a higher social standing. That's all, really sorry" Legoshi said.

Yafya quickly glances at Alison who is focused on her food but if you look closer, you will see Alison's grin. 

"Hahaha. I'm glad you like it. And you are right...these carrots are special. They're grown at the perfect temperature and humidity. They're given just an amount of water at just an amount of time. This room represents my ideals, in fact. I always strive for perfection...Whether it's my carrot or society. I would commit to any labor and sacrifice necessary...That's what I swore at a certain turning point in my life" Yafya said.

Alison's spoon fell. They both look at her. "Is something the matter?"Yafya said with a smile. Alison glared at him. "No...Sorry. I thought I saw something"Alison said as she smiled. I can't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure Yafya-san's the beastar. 

That would explain why he's so hated in the back alley market. How much responsibility is he bearing in his towering body? Yafya signals them to come closer. "O-okay" Legoshi said as they got up and walked toward him. They look outside. 

"The blood-bone drug trade...A tusk poacher who disguised himself as a giant animal counselor. A drug company that made soap out of camel humps. An organization that gave raw meat to athletes for doping purposes" Yafya said then he took Alison's hand.