Season 2 Episode One

Months pass and now I am enjoying the starry night with my friends.

My friends aka all the boys in Legoshi dorms. I explain everything to them and of course, they will keep it a secret but in exchange for some cupcake. I agree and we all became best of friends! I even have sleepover with them.

"I've heard that every time somebody is born, a new star is born in the sky for them. It's called their guardian star"Jack said as we sat on the roof. "Which one is mine?"I said as I look up. "Eh...I'm not sure, but...They say that only you can make your star shine"he said. 

"So in that case, we must find it our self, right?"I said and he nod. "Don't take him seriously. Hey Jack"Durham said. "Huh?"Jack said. "Don't try to distract us with that story. There hasn't been a single shooting star! You said this was supposed be a once-in-a-lifetime show"Durham said.

"I got it already! Hm...that's weird, we should be able to see them by now"Jack said then Voss sneeze. "Aw he is cold"I said then Collot hand him to him. I got him then took off my sweater. I place it on him even though it was kinda big for him. 

He pull my sleeves gently then I lend down. He whisper a thank you to me. "Your welcome"I said then Legoshi hug me tight. I blush as I stood still. "It's kinda cold, wanna go?"I said. "Eh, wait a minutes"Jack said and stood up. "I can go grab a telescope from my room!"He said. 

"What's the big deal?"Durham said as "Just wait here"Jack said then ran off. I giggle as I watch him run off. "So Alison, are you staying with us?"Durham said. "Yep. They joke around how I might end up staying with you guys instead of coming home"I said.

They all laugh softly as I held on Voss. He was playing with my hair which grew since this few months I been there. It felt like it was yesterday that smoke lady took me to this place. I didn't told them since I didn't want them to get in danger. 

I don't want them to get hurt because of me. "So Alison, are you goanna bake some more of your delicious red velvet cake?"Miguno said, breaking my train of thought. "Yeah but only if you guys help me"I said. "Can I lick the bowl?"Collot said and I nod.
🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊
🐺Legoshi POV🐺
"I'm telling the truth!"Jack said when we were in the classroom.

"There was something there!"Jack said as I look around for Alison. It is werid since she left this morning. All she told me is that she is going to miss class today before she left. "You're trying to make us forget that we couldn't see any shooting star, aren't you?"Durham said. 

"What?"Jack said. "Actually, I've heard a rumor. Sometimes at school, a monster with 6 huge eyes appears"Collot said. "Ooh, isn't that nice, Jack. You saw the monster, case closed"Miguno said. "You're only making fun of me because you didn't see it"Jack said.

I took my phone and texted Alison if she wanted to hang out later and if she was okay. She never want to miss her classes. "Hey"said a voice and I look up. "Did you by any chance see it in front of Lecture Hall 2?"A student said. "Yeah I did...so what?"Jack said. 

"What, you don't know? That was Tem ghost!"he said, keeping his voice down and they gasp. "It's been half a year since the incident and they still haven't caught who did it. They say if you go to Lecture Hall 2 at midnight, you can hear Tem's footsteps"he said.

"Wait...how do you know it's Tem's?"Durham said. "Who else could it be? And a certain student who has often seen around that area has gone missing"he said then I look at my phone, looking at a photo we took together a few weeks ago.

We decided to go to help her mother with picking the ripe fruits. It was fun, talking with her mother and spending time with Alison. She was the one who decided to take a photo together. "Louis, of course!"He said then I look up. Did he said Louis?