The city

🦊Alison POV🦊
I gasp as I look at the city.

It is so pretty! I was wearing a summer hat with sunflower, a white blouse, some black short and some flats. "You look beautiful, dear"My father said. "Thanks. This is beautiful!"I said. "Yeah. It is"He said then I giggle. I follow him into a building and the guard greeted him.

"Do you know why we are here?"he said. "Nope. Why are we here?"I said. "Well, I am the Boss of this place and I wanted to show you my office"he said and I gasp. "You are the boss?! But then why you live in a normal home?"I said.

"It was Lola's dream house. I love her so much. We didn't want our child to be spoil so we want to live a normal life. We both had live in those fancy life but we didn't like it. We wanted something else which was love.

There was a ball and we both attended. We met and soon we became best friends. I would listen to her dreams while she would listen about my feeling. We knew that we belong to each other and that we found what we are looking for"He said.

"Aw that sound so cute. I understand. You don't want your kids to suffer those fancy stuff"I said and he smile. "Yep"he said as we enter into his office. "What is your job?"I said. "We defend people"He said as I smile.

He look through his desk then pull out a box. "This is for you"he said. I open the box and gasp. A belt with dagger sheath?! "I know you are part human and this is a world full of dangerous um people so I want to give you this"He said.

I took out the dagger and smile. "Thank you"I said. "It is nothing. Just remember kid, I love you even though you are adopted. I know you will do great things with that big heart of you"he said then he hug me.

I hug him back then he took out a credit card. "Here. Go have fun. I remember you telling me that you parent never allow you to have fun"he said. "No, I couldn't"I said. "Nonsense beside this is your card"he said.

"Thank you!"I said then I hug him. "Go have fun, kid"he said as I quickly put my belt on. I use my blouse to hide. I ran off then look around. Where should I go?! I hum then I saw an art store. Now I know where to go.
🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊
I hum to myself as I sketch into my new sketchbook.

I smile then I ate a fries. I like this. This is really nice. "Hey Rosa!"said a familiar voice and I look at my left. It was Bill, his friends and Legoshi. "Hey"I said as I smile. "What are you doing here?"Legoshi said. "Just having some free time. What are you guys doing here?"I said.

"We had to go do some meeting"Bill said as they sat around me. "It was the same presentation as last year"he said. "Who care, it an excuse to get out. Hey, tell me the rest"The panther said. "Well, then that girl goes-"Bill said as I shook my head.

I am not going to hear this. I look out of the window and sigh. A family past by and it made me think about my family. I wonder what my real family is doing? They probably don't noticed me being gone. Maybe my father but still they won't noticed. 

I rub on my necklace. "So legoshi, when are you gonna do something about your virginity?"Bill said. "Bill, you shouldn't talk about it so openly"I said then he laugh. "Whatever. How about you?"he said and I show him the middle finger.

"Man, I gotta say, you two reek of virginity"he said then I got up. "I will smack you if you don't shut up"I said. "I like to see you try"he said then I smack him. "Boys. Don't know when to be quiet. I am leaving"I said. I hate those type of guys.
🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊
🐺Legoshi POV🐺
I watch Alison grab her tray and walk off.