Doing it all by yourself? I need a break

I am back, baby!

🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊Alison Pov

I sighs as I look through my notebook. 

So many things to do. I rip a piece of paper and place it on the board—so many reports about the leopard girl and humans. I need to know where is Ashely. Ever since the battle on New Year, she disappears. No one could find her so they decided to give it to me. 

I stretch my arm. There must be something I am missing. "Alison!"Legoshi said. I yelp as I turn around. Ever since Legoshi decided to drop out, he has been living with me. My dad thought it was the best until he get up on his feet. I think it is an excuse to spoil Legoshi.

I swear it is like they love him more than me. "Yes?"I said. "Sorry..." he said as his ear dropped. I giggle then I held his hand. "It is fine...so what did my big strong wolf need to ask his little flower" I coon as his tail begins to wag. 

"Well...I need your help on this math problem" he said. I let him use my notes so he won't get bored at home. I chuckle as I kiss his cheek. "Alright. Let me finish this then I will help you" I said. He smile and then left. I felt a cold breeze behind me. 

I turn around and saw my window open. That is weird...I don't remember opening the window. I close it and my knee touches something. I slowly check on it. It feels like a letter. I took it and open it.  It is from the Beastar. He...want to see me? Oh no.
🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊🐺🦊
I walk with the chief.

I was wearing my new suit. A soft black bodysuit with a long white scarf...now I need a loud blond guy by my side...Maybe Jack can do that. "Wait here, "The chief said. I nod and he enters the room. I heard them talking but I took out my phone. 

I texted Legoshi that I am going to be late. He replied with an okay. I did tell them that I was going to see the Beastar. The chief appears and I enter the room. There he is. The sublime Beastar. He was there with a blindfold. He must be training if I remember the storyline. 

"Ah, I finally get to meet the human hero," he said. I grip my scarf. "What do you want?"I said. "Just want to talk with you," he said.  He looks through some paper. "Straight to the point I see. You are a weird human...I thought you humans are curious" he said as he put his papers down. 

"We are...but some of us tend to keep our thoughts to ourselves, "I said. "What a lie. You humans are the worst" Yafya said. What? "You think you are superior to us when all you are just a piece of food," he said. I laugh and he stares at me. 

"It's funny when you are the same. Well, maybe not since you got a grudge against a certain someone?"I said. He slams his fist on his desk. "I...I don't know what you are saying" he said then I chuckle. Seem like I hurt his little feeling. 

"Sir, I know everything. I know everything that is going to happen to almost everyone" I said, placing my hand on my waist. If he wants to play dirty then I will too. He sighs then he smiles. "You are something special. Very well then" he said then he hand me a folder. 

I open it. "It seems your little friend has been stealing...she really not really good if you ask me, "Yafya said as I look through the photo. "Alright...Is that all?"I said. "Yes...Oh, and do you know anything about the grey wolf who...ate his friend's leg?" he said. I smile. 

I knew he was going to ask me that question. "That is my business. He is a good man and he did you guys a favor. Now I will go. It is nice meeting you too" I said and walk off. Once I left the building, I took a huge breath. Is this what serious people do?!